Experience elephant’s world in ThailandBangkok, Phuket and Amazing elephant bathing experience in Chai Lai Orchid
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- Internal flights between the cities.
- 12 nights of hotel accommodation on a double or twin-sharing basis.
- 3 nights in Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok@Chinatown or similar.
- 5 nights in Phuket at the 4-star Centara Kata Resort Phuket or Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus or similar.
- 4-nights in Chiang Mai at 4-star Chai Lai Orchid.
- Amazing elephant bathing experience in Chai Lai Orchid.
- Private breakfast session to feed and play with the elephants.
- Explore this ethical sanctuary that rescues elephants from tourism hot spots.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Book your holiday with a deposit of £99pp.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2023-2024.
- Call us for 2025 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown
Situated in Bangkok, Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown provides an outdoor salt-water pool, a bar and a restaurant. Guests could get access to complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Each air-conditioned room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and ironing amenities. A desk and an electric kettle are obtainable. Some divisions have a seating space furnished with a sofa or a dining area. Consisting of shower amenities, the private bathroom also is equipped with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Complimentary toiletries are given. Only the Superior Room doesn’t have windows. Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown also has a fitness centre, a tour desk and baggage storage. Airport shuttle services could be prepared at the 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is also possible. For General transportation, the hotel is 500 m from Hua Lamphong Train Station and 600 m from MRT-Hua Lamphong. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 36 km away. Guests could revel in meals at the on-site restaurant or remain at the hotel’s pool-side bar. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
Centara Kata Resort Phuket
Centara Kata Resort Phuket is a four-star family-friendly resort located 600 metres away from the white sands and shallow waters of Kata Beach (accessible by complimentary scheduled shuttle service). The resort is home to 158 spacious rooms and suites (41-119 sqm.). Set close to the pool areas, the rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking the pool areas or the gardens. The suites are equipped for self-catering, with a kitchenette that has a cooking range, a microwave oven, refrigerator, toaster and all the necessary dishes and utensils. There are three swimming pools, with the main swimming pool complete with a waterslide, Jacuzzi and swim-up pool bar, as well as a separate children’s pool, two age specific kids’ clubs, and a tour desk that can arrange snorkelling, island hopping, and family-friendly treks. The resort has one all-day dining restaurant, a poolside restaurant and bar, and a swim-up pool bar. Phuket International Airport is a 45-minute drive away
Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus
Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus is on the quieter end of Patong, yet within walking distance of shopping and nightlife. It offers 2 outdoor pools and rooms with sea or pool views. Just across the road from Patong Beach, Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus is around 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre. Phuket’s main town is a 25-minute drive away. The air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony with a sitting area. Each room is equipped with cable/satellite TV, a safety deposit box, and coffee or tea making facilities. En-suite bathrooms come with a bathtub and shower. Guests can exercise in the fitness centre. The reading room is great for quiet moments. Overlooking the sea, the restaurant offers all-day Asian and European dining. Refreshments can be enjoyed at the pool and beachside bars.
Chai Lai Orchid Eco Lodge and Cafe
The Chai Lai Orchid is a nature retreat surrounded by lush tropical forest. The eco lodge is a social business working to empower Karen and Kayan women. Here you can spend your days swimming with elephants in the river or walking with them in the jungle. The Chai Lai Orchid is currently working to rescue more elephants from abusive conditions, so every visit counts.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay in each city for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|