Dubai, Singapore & ThailandDiscover charming combination of different cultures on your Dubai, Singapore & Phuket multicenter holiday
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- 14 nights of hotel accommodation on a double or twin-sharing basis.
- 4 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai or Similar.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Village Hotel Bugis or Village Hotel Katong or Similar.
- 7 nights in Phuket at the 4-star Marina Phuket Hotel or Similar.
- Complimentary breakfast in Dubai & Phuket.
- 24 hours check in Dubai.
- 20-23kg hold luggage & 7kg hand luggage allowance.
- Low deposit is available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2023 - 2024.
- If you travel between September dates, you can book Singapore F1 tickets for an exclusive price.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Set in the heart of historic Dubai, Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai on Mankhool Road provides the ideal home base for business and leisure travelers. Just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport, our Bur Dubai hotel also is walking distance to the Khalid Bin Waleed metro station and near The Dubai Mall, Meena Bazaar, The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Recharge in large hotel rooms and suites with Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds, mini-refrigerators, relaxed reading chairs, spacious desks and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our suites benefit from kitchenettes and grocery shopping services, ideal for traveling families and extended stays. Work out in our well-equipped gym, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool and savor the culinary treats in our three on-site restaurants. For those planning small to mid-sized business meetings or receptions, you'll appreciate our versatile venues. Whether you are in Dubai for work or fun, you'll enjoy a great stay at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.
Village Hotel Bugis
Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves. These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines in the hotel’s three dining options. Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village, and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centers. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City. Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry-level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite.
Village Hotel Katong
A captivating experience awaits at Village Hotel Katong. Located in the heart of Katong district, home of the Peranakans, this hotel is a short 15-minute drive from the city. The first thing you'll notice when you're here is how our vibrant coloured interiors elegantly reflect the intricate Straits-Chinese architectural design. From here, all things Peranakan are within walking distance. Culture vultures will enjoy exploring the five-foot ways and narrow lanes where Peranakan crafts and cuisine thrive. Foodies will also love the fact that the famous Katong Laksa (coconut curry rice noodles) is just around the corner. For recreational activities, head to East Coast Park—a local favourite weekend spot for picnics, cycling, rollerblading or just a leisure stroll by the beach. Experience a local culture unique to this part of the world only at Village Hotel Katong.
The Marina Phuket
Escape the bustling city and come aboard The Marina Phuket Hotel, a fabulous nautical style resort in Patong Beach. Just like the deck of a cruise liner, their rooftop is where it’s at! A stylish sea view playground to chill, swim, dine and drink at the sophisticated SKYLINE Rooftop & Corner Bar. Stay at the rooftop all day for the relaxed poolside vibe, serene sundowners, and romantic dinner under the stars. Their mixologists have exciting cocktails ready to tempt you with and live music events open to everyone. And when your fun-filled day draws to an end, your cozy cabin with plump luxury bedding awaits. Their Patong Beach hotel is about 15 minutes walk to the beach, shopping, and nightlife district. Close enough to enjoy the attractions, yet far enough to unwind in privacy with an extraordinary rooftop experience, pampering spa, and superior personal service from Their shipshape crew!
- Add additional baggage at an extra cost.
- Room/Meal upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Private Transfers are available at an extra cost.
- Call for your specified extras to be added.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|