Thailand quad with Elephant HillsAn Epic 14-night trip to Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi & Elephant Hills Jungle Safari - 22% Savings applied
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Manchester. (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- Internal flight/transfers between the cities.
- 22% savings applied.
- 3 nights in Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown or Similar.
- 5 nights in Phuket at the 4-star Centara Kata Resort Phuket or Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus or Similar.
- 2 nights in Khao Sok at 3-star Elephant Hills Jungle Safari.
- 4 nights in Krabi at the 4-star Panan Krabi Resort or Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi or Similar.
- Elephant Hills Elephant Experience: Feeding and interacting with Asia’s largest land animal.
- Canoe Safari down the Sok River. Sit back and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of Khao Sok.
- Evening Activities: movie presentation, dance performances, and cooking demonstration.
- Visit a local market in Takhun to experience Thailand’s rural lifestyle.
- Boat Trip. Sightseeing in a traditional longtail boat on Cheow Larn Lake.
- Full board basis in Elephant Hills.
- Bed and Breakfast basis in Phuket.
- Transfers from Phuket to Elephant Hills & Elephant Hills to Krabi.
- Self-paddle canoes are available to explore the spectacular surrounding.
- Jungle trekking by foot through Southern Thailand’s unique rainforest environment.
- 20-23kg hold baggage & 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance.
- Low deposit from £99pp with a flexible monthly payment plan.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2023-2024.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown
Situated in Bangkok, Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown provides an outdoor salt-water pool, a bar and a restaurant. Guests could get access to complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Each air-conditioned room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and ironing amenities. A desk and an electric kettle are obtainable. Some divisions have a seating space furnished with a sofa or a dining area. Consisting of shower amenities, the private bathroom also is equipped with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Complimentary toiletries are given. Only the Superior Room doesn’t have windows. Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown also has a fitness centre, a tour desk and baggage storage. Airport shuttle services could be prepared at the 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is also possible. For General transportation, the hotel is 500 m from Hua Lamphong Train Station and 600 m from MRT-Hua Lamphong. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 36 km away. Guests could revel in meals at the on-site restaurant or remain at the hotel’s pool-side bar. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
Centara Kata Resort Phuket
Centara Kata Resort Phuket is a four-star family-friendly resort located 600 metres away from the white sands and shallow waters of Kata Beach (accessible by complimentary scheduled shuttle service). The resort is home to 158 spacious rooms and suites (41-119 sqm.). Set close to the pool areas, the rooms and suites feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking the pool areas or the gardens. The suites are equipped for self-catering, with a kitchenette that has a cooking range, a microwave oven, refrigerator, toaster and all the necessary dishes and utensils. There are three swimming pools, with the main swimming pool complete with a waterslide, Jacuzzi and swim-up pool bar, as well as a separate children’s pool, two age specific kids’ clubs, and a tour desk that can arrange snorkelling, island hopping, and family-friendly treks. The resort has one all-day dining restaurant, a poolside restaurant and bar, and a swim-up pool bar. Phuket International Airport is a 45-minute drive away
Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus
Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus is on the quieter end of Patong, yet within walking distance of shopping and nightlife. It offers 2 outdoor pools and rooms with sea or pool views. Just across the road from Patong Beach, Seaview Patong Hotel - SHA Plus is around 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre. Phuket’s main town is a 25-minute drive away. The air-conditioned rooms feature a private balcony with a sitting area. Each room is equipped with cable/satellite TV, a safety deposit box, and coffee or tea making facilities. En-suite bathrooms come with a bathtub and shower. Guests can exercise in the fitness centre. The reading room is great for quiet moments. Overlooking the sea, the restaurant offers all-day Asian and European dining. Refreshments can be enjoyed at the pool and beachside bars.
Elephant Hills Thailand's First Luxury Tented Camps
Elephant Hills are Thailand’s first Luxury Tented Jungle Camps, combining the camp idea of African national parks with the Thai tropical forest environment of our elephant park. We offer 2-4 day nature soft adventure tours in and around the stunningly beautiful Khao Sok national park area with luxury tents for night time accommodations. The Elephant Camp comprises tailor-made luxury tents and has successfully been operated for over 10 years, becoming a popular destination for family vacations. The floating Rainforest Camp, one of the world’s only luxury floating tented camps, was opened in 2011 and is situated on the emerald green waters of Cheow Larn Lake.
Panan Krabi Resort
The Panan Krabi Resort is an elegant and stylish place to stay close to the most popular stretch of Thailand’s famous Ao Nang Beach. We’re just a stroll away from the white sands and turquoise waters as well as and the shops, cafés and restaurants of the vibrant town. Our Ao Nang resort offers 199 elegantly appointed and tastefully furnished rooms and suites. With dedicated, international, multilingual management and a service-oriented team, we’re ready to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Our philosophy is to stay true to the local culture and maintain nature’s beauty so that you get the best experience of Krabi. Professional hospitality is our signature and we want you to feel right at home, like you belong in this magical paradise.
Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi
Discover Krabi, one of Thailand’s most stunning destinations. Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi is modern and exotic, offering a beautiful tropical setting that is characterised by sheer limestone cliffs and azure waters. Welcoming and sleek, the carefree resort features 158 rooms where the design echoes the surroundings. While the stylish rooms boast soothing views of the majestic limestone cliffs and shimmering pool, they also provide residential comfort for families and couples alike. Designed to accommodate children, Centra Phu Pano Resort Krabi does not only have a children’s pool, but also family-friendly residences with bunk beds. Enjoy your days venturing in and around Krabi, exploring the underwater world in the Andaman Sea, or simply relax against the backdrop of limestone formation and lush forests. Coastal adventures and beachfront excitement await.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Add additional baggage at an extra cost.
- Room/Meal upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Private Transfers are available at an extra cost.
- Call for your specified extras to be added.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|