Melbourne, Brisbane & SydneyAustralia Multi Centre holiday with hotels & flights
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Flights from London.
- Internal flights between the cities.
- 3 nights in Melbourne at 3-star The Victoria Hotel or Similar.
- 3 nights in Brisbane at 4-star Mantra Terrace Hotel or Similar.
- 4 nights in Sydney at 4-star The Ultimo Hotel or Similar.
- Room only basis.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit from £99pp with flexible payment plan.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022-2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
The Victoria Hotel
Whether staying for business or leisure, The Victoria Hotel obvious choice when looking for contemporary accommodation in Melbourne. Idyllically located next to Melbourne Town Hall and minutes from the iconic Flinders Street Station and Federation Square, this historic hotel in Melbourne is within close walking distance to the city’s must-see attractions. The Victoria Hotel is conveniently situated in the Free Tram Zone and offers easy access to Southbank and the city’s many galleries and museums, as well as the vibrant restaurant, café and bar scene. Shopaholics are in prime position to explore the Collins Street boutiques, Bourke Street Shopping Mall and Chinatown alleys. And for those looking for a night out, the Little Collins Street locale is the perfect base to take on the Melbourne’s lively East End theatre district, Crown Casino and famous sporting arenas.
Mantra Terrace Hotel
Only minutes from the shopping center of the Queen Street Mall and the business headquarters of Eagle Street economic region, the 4-star Mantra Terrace Hotel is a simple option when selecting lodging in Brisbane. Situated fittingly on Astor Terrace, these stylish rooms have everything you require to make your holiday in Brisbane fun. Access to Wi-Fi (charges apply) in each room, a 40-inch LCD HD TV, iPod docking station, tea and coffee making amenities. Each air-conditioned room is stylishly equipped and provides tea/coffee making amenities. A couple of rooms have a balcony and a work desk. Encounter some brilliant dining at native Two Donkeys and The Pantry Restaurants, both providing a charge back facility. The hotel’s amenities comprise of; 24-hour reception, cheap air train tickets, same day laundry facility, tour desk, safe undercover parking obtainable (for a payment), in-room WI-FI access (charges apply). Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms right now!
The Ultimo Sydney
The Ultimo features modern accommodation in the vibrant Chinatown district. Constructed in 1911 as a key component in Haymarket’s transition to become Sydney’s fresh fruit market, the heritage-listed building is a reminder of Sydney’s bustling and vibrant commercial heritage which continues to this day. After an extensive refurbishment in 2016, the character of the hotel was transformed to showcase its original historic roots within a contemporary setting as seen through its exposed brick walls and graphic tile. You will experience an iconic story of heritage meets industrial modernism, East meets West, New York in China Town.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- Airport transfers available at an extra cost.
- Hold luggage available at an additional cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Tours & Excursions available at an additional cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|