Lux Sri Lanka with Business classQatar Airways Business Class Offer - Adventure packed escorted luxury holiday in Sri Lanka
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Business class flights from London Heathrow (Qatar Airways).
- 1 night in Colombo at 5-star Cinnamon Grand Colombo.
- 2 nights in Sigiriya at 5-star Cinnamon Lodge Habarana.
- 2 nights in Kandy at 4-star Cinnamon Citadel Kandy.
- 1 night in Ella at 4-star 98 Acres Resort & Spa.
- 1 night in Yala at 4-star Cinnamon Wild Yala.
- 4 nights in Kosgoda at 5-star Sheraton Kosgoda Turtle Beach Resort.
- Half-Board basis throughout the stay.
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout with an English-speaking chauffeur.
- Complimentary evening city tour during the stay in Colombo.
- Minneriya Jeep Safari, visit the world-renowned Sigiriya Lion Rock and Ancient kingdom Polonnaruwa city tour during the stay in Sigiriya.
- Visit Spice Garden en route to Kandy and visit Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Peradeniya Botanical Gardens, Gem museum, and a cultural show during the stay in Kandy.
- Visit a Tea Factory, experience tea plucking, and visit Ramboda falls in Nuwara Eliya en route to Ella.
- The scenic train ride from Nanu Oya to Ella on 1st Class.
- Visit the famous 9 Arches Bridge, Mini Adams Peak, and Rawana falls during the stay in Ella.
- 4WD Safari at Sri Lanka's most visited Yala National Park during the stay in Yala.
- Complimentary city tour in Galle with a Visit to Galle Fort en route to Kosgoda.
- Entrance fee for all the sites mentioned above.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available with flexible payments plan.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022 & 2023.
- Call us for 2024 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Cinnamon Grand Colombo
A luxurious 5 Star City Hotel located in the center of Colombo and in the heart of tourist and commercial hub. Cinnamon Grand offers, Rooms and Suites, The Award Winning Spa, 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools, Fitness Center, 14 Dining Options Including “Lagoon” the best seafood restaurant in the city and free Wi-Fi. The Hotel offers a range of services for each traveler and room from Pillow menus, Turn-Down service, Breakfast in Bed Options, In-Room Safes, Tea & Coffee Facilities.
Cinnamon Lodge Habarana
Situated among green jungles, the 4-star Cinnamon Lodge Habarana provides air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace. The hotel has a huge outdoor pool, a butterfly garden and 3 dining choices. Rooms at Cinnamon Lodge Habarana consists of a comfy sitting room with a sofa. They are equipped with cable TV, a minibar and a personal safe. A tea/coffee maker is offered. Guests at the Cinnamon Lodge Habarana could relax at Azmaara Spa, get some exercise on the tennis court, or relish a game of billiards. The hotel provides babysitting and butler facilities for deluxe suites. Restaurant Ehala provides buffets with worldwide and themed dishes, while The Lotus serves Western culinary pleasures and native modern food. Drinks could be enjoyed at cafe Veranda or bar Tuskers. The hotel is about a 25-minute trip away from Minneriya National Park. Call Travel Center UK today to book your rooms and have the best holiday in Habarana, Sri Lanka!
Located 500m above sea level and overlooking the Mahaweli River, this upscale eco-friendly hotel sits in the midst of picturesque attractions in Kandy within close proximity to some of the city's best sights like the Sacred Temple of the Tooth and the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens. The hotel offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations that are stylish and airy, featuring spacious interiors with fine bedding and furnishings. The rooms come equipped with amenities like tea/coffee making facilities, safes, TV with cable channels and balconies that open up to a garden or river views. Bathrooms come with showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Upgraded rooms have living areas, and suites feature living rooms and mountain views. Guests can enjoy an international menu and continental dishes in the hotel's airy restaurant that also features a terrace as well as a romantic eatery offering river views. Additionally, the lounge offers refreshing beverages and light snacks. Other hotel amenities include gardens, a full-service spa, a fitness centre, free Wi-Fi, free self-parking, barbeque facilities and a superb outdoor pool. The hotel’s tour desk can help organise trips to popular attractions in Kandy as well.
98 Acres Resort & Spa
Presenting the lavish luxuries of a boutique hotel, 98 Acres Resort & Spa is located in Ella in the middle of a gorgeous terrain also recognized as the 98-acre tea plantation. It is an 8-minute stroll from Demodara Nine Arch Bridge and 700 m from Little Adam's Peak. The land is situated 1.6 km from Ella Spice Garden. The plot also comprises of a restaurant and Ella Rock is 2 km away. Containing complimentary Wi-Fi at the hotel, all rooms have a seating space, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining region and a private bathroom with complimentary toiletries, a bath or shower and a hair dryer. 98 Acres Resort & Spa offers some sections with mountain sceneries, and every room is furnished with a kettle. Guest rooms comprise of a desk. The hotel also provides an outdoor pool. Call Travel Center UK today to reserve your rooms and have a breathtaking holiday!
Cinnamon Wild Yala
Only around a 5-minute trip from the well-known Yala National Park is the 4-star Cinnamon Wild Yala. It has chalets with secluded terraces and complimentary Wi-Fi. It consists of an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Snuggled in the south of Sri Lanka, the hotel is about a 6-hour trip from Bandaranaike International Airport. It is situated in Kirinda, a village famous for its wildlife. Chalets provide remarkable sights of the beach or jungle. They are adorned with native art crafts and consists of air-conditioning, cable TV and a minibar. All chalets come with private bathroom amenities. Relishing a main position, Cinnamon Wild Yala's restaurant offers stunning sceneries and provides Asian and Western cuisines. Meals could also be enjoyed in the solitude of guests’ rooms. Call Travel Center UK today to book your rooms and have a memorable holiday in Yala, Sri Lanka!
Sheraton Kosgoda Turtle Beach Resort
Discover the idyllic South Coast of Sri Lanka at Sheraton Kosgoda Turtle Beach Resort. This hotel is nestled in the picturesque town of Kosgoda, known for its sea turtle conservation project and a picturesque beach with dreamy sunsets. Enjoy the sea breeze and stunning views while sipping a cocktail at the hotel rooftop lounge, or indulge in a mouthwatering Mediterranean meal by the pool. Sheraton Kosgoda Turtle Beach Resort features a beautifully designed event space and a state-of-the-art fitness center, along with an expansive swimming pool and uninterrupted beach access. Visit the blissful Shine Spa for signature wellness treatments and find charming estates, UNESCO-heritage-protected sites, and giants of the Indian ocean nearby. Take boat rides along scenic rivers or feel the adrenaline rush during a safari in Yala, all while calling Sheraton Kosgoda Turtle Beach Resort your home for a memorable beach getaway in Sri Lanka.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay in each city for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|