6 in one Asia HolidayExplore Singapore, Bangkok, Phuket, Krabi, Kuala Lumpur & Bali
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- International flights between the cities.
- Prices for solo travelers start at £2299pp.
- 22 nights of hotel accommodation on a double or twin-sharing basis.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Village Hotel Changi or Village hotel Katong by Far east hospitality or Similar.
- 3 nights in Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok China Town or Century Park hotel or Similar.
- 5 nights in Phuket at the 5-star Namaka Resort Kamala or The Marina Phuket or Similar.
- 3 nights in Krabi at the 4-star Centara Phu Pano Resort or Similar.
- 3 nights in Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Ramada Suites by Wyndham Kuala Lumpur City Centre or Similar.
- 5 nights in Bali at the 4-star Atta Mesari Ubud or Santi Mandala Villa & Spa or Similar.
- Complimentary breakfast in Phuket & Bali.
- Transfers from Phuket to Krabi.
- Dubai and Abu dhabi can be added to the itinerary at an extra cost.
- Abu Dhabi or Singapore Grand Prix™ tickets can be added to the itinerary at an extra cost
- The Abu Dhabi Grand Prix™ will take place 24-26 November 2023.
- The Singapore Grand Prix™ will take place 15-17 September 2023.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Book your holiday with a deposit of £299pp.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2023-2024.
- Call us for 2025 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Village Hotel Changi
Nestled in idyllic Changi Village on the eastern side of Singapore, Village Hotel Changi is truly a breath of fresh air from the usual city hotels. The moment you arrive, you'll feel a sense of tranquility that only being close to nature can bring. With rooms overlooking the sea, you can wake up to lush greenery and fresh sea breeze. For more scenic views of the coastline, take a relaxing stroll along Changi Point Coastal Walk. With water activities like canoeing and fishing, Changi Beach Park is also a great place to play like a local. For a different side of Singapore though, visit the rustic Pulau Ubin island to uncover the rich biodiversity at Chek Jawa. And don't leave without indulging in the famous Changi Village Nasi Lemak - it's a must-visit if you want to experience eating like a local.
Village Hotel Katong
A captivating experience awaits at Village Hotel Katong. Located in the heart of Katong district, home of the Peranakans, this hotel is a short 15-minute drive from the city. The first thing you'll notice when you're here is how our vibrant coloured interiors elegantly reflect the intricate Straits-Chinese architectural design. From here, all things Peranakan are within walking distance. Culture vultures will enjoy exploring the five-foot ways and narrow lanes where Peranakan crafts and cuisine thrive. Foodies will also love the fact that the famous Katong Laksa (coconut curry rice noodles) is just around the corner. For recreational activities, head to East Coast Park—a local favourite weekend spot for picnics, cycling, rollerblading or just a leisure stroll by the beach. Experience a local culture unique to this part of the world only at Village Hotel Katong.
Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown
Situated in Bangkok, Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown provides an outdoor salt-water pool, a bar and a restaurant. Guests could get access to complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Each air-conditioned room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and ironing amenities. A desk and an electric kettle are obtainable. Some divisions have a seating space furnished with a sofa or a dining area. Consisting of shower amenities, the private bathroom also is equipped with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Complimentary toiletries are given. Only the Superior Room doesn’t have windows. Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown also has a fitness centre, a tour desk and baggage storage. Airport shuttle services could be prepared at the 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is also possible. For General transportation, the hotel is 500 m from Hua Lamphong Train Station and 600 m from MRT-Hua Lamphong. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 36 km away. Guests could revel in meals at the on-site restaurant or remain at the hotel’s pool-side bar. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
Century Park Hotel
The Century Park Hotel Bangkok, Thailand, is an elegant 4-star hotel located in the Victory Monument Area, near central Bangkok. The 380 bright and elegant guest rooms, and its lush garden with stunning views over the city, make this hotel one of the best accommodation options for both business executives and families. Art lovers will also feel at home in their exclusive 24-storey hotel with a classical hand painted Thai floor-to-ceiling mural in the lobby. Make a reservation through the official website of the Century Park Hotel Bangkok and enjoy a holiday with a professional personal service, access to a well-equipped gym and a unique rooftop swimming pool with excellent views. Furthermore, do not miss out on the mouth-watering dishes at their dining venue and the relaxing ambiance and delicious cocktails of their lobby bar.
Namaka Resort Kamala
Perched on an elevated hillside where the lush mountain meets the azure Andaman Sea, the panoramic vista from Namaka Resort Kamala is nothing less than extraordinary. Discover the joy of pure relaxation at our tropical modern five-star resort in Phuket with comfortable rooms, three swimming pools and open-air dining spaces, all with breathtaking views. The colorful nightlife in Patong and chic beach clubs in Bangtao are only 10 minutes away from our luxury resort in Phuket. Discover games for all ages, activities and live music entertainment right here at the resort and honeymooners can hideaway in their private hillside retreat knowing that room service is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day.
The Marina Phuket
Escape the bustling city and come aboard The Marina Phuket Hotel, a fabulous nautical style resort in Patong Beach. Just like the deck of a cruise liner, their rooftop is where it’s at! A stylish sea view playground to chill, swim, dine and drink at the sophisticated SKYLINE Rooftop & Corner Bar. Stay at the rooftop all day for the relaxed poolside vibe, serene sundowners, and romantic dinner under the stars. Their mixologists have exciting cocktails ready to tempt you with and live music events open to everyone. And when your fun-filled day draws to an end, your cozy cabin with plump luxury bedding awaits. Their Patong Beach hotel is about 15 minutes walk to the beach, shopping, and nightlife district. Close enough to enjoy the attractions, yet far enough to unwind in privacy with an extraordinary rooftop experience, pampering spa, and superior personal service from Their shipshape crew!
Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi
Discover Krabi, one of Thailand’s most stunning destinations. Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi is modern and exotic, offering a beautiful tropical setting that is characterised by sheer limestone cliffs and azure waters. Welcoming and sleek, the carefree resort features 158 rooms where the design echoes the surroundings. While the stylish rooms boast soothing views of the majestic limestone cliffs and shimmering pool, they also provide residential comfort for families and couples alike. Designed to accommodate children, Centra Phu Pano Resort Krabi does not only have a children’s pool, but also family-friendly residences with bunk beds. Enjoy your days venturing in and around Krabi, exploring the underwater world in the Andaman Sea, or simply relax against the backdrop of limestone formation and lush forests. Coastal adventures and beachfront excitement await.
Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC
Conveniently located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre offers accommodation with free high speed Wi-Fi access throughout the property. It operates a 24-hour front desk and has available parking on site for a fee. Offering city views from the balcony, air-conditioned rooms come with modern flooring, a desk you can do your work comfortably, in-room safe and a sofa seating area to sit back on and watch your favourite shows on our 50-inch TV’s. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob and hood, a fridge and a microwave. We have even placed a toaster in the room for you to make your simple sandwiches. Our en-suite bathroom includes towels, amenities and a good water pressured shower facility. At Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre, guests may enjoy swimming in the outdoor infinity pool or have a work-out session at the gym. The hotel is also situated close to the shopping malls, train stations, Chinatown, Little India, Arab Street, the iconic KL Tower and the nations pride, the Petronas Twin Towers.
Atta Mesari Ubud
Featuring hire of cars as well as free Wi Fi throughout the property, Atta Mesari Resort & Spa is set in Ubud, 3.2 km from the Hindu temple complex "Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary". Set close to The Global Harmony Monument, the venue offers 24 rooms together with massage and a hot tub onsite. This family-friendly accommodation is placed just a 10-minute walk from the city centre. Located in the shopping area, the hotel is 2.7 km from Campuhan Ridge Walk. The Blanco Renaissance Museum is only a few minutes' drive away. The rooms are equipped with soundproof windows, cable TV with on-demand films and smoke detectors as well as bathrooms with towels, dryers and bath robes. Guests can enjoy views of the rice paddies. There is also refrigerators, glassware and an electric kettle. Breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy Asian and Indonesian meals at Warung Balok within 5 minutes' walk of the property. Desa Visesa Ubud - Line 5 bus stop, offering a direct link to the city attractions and main places, is a 5-minute walk from Atta Mesari Resort & Spa. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this venue provides yoga classes and a massage therapy for free too. The accommodation has a sunbathing terrace, a bar and a community pool. This resort is a perfect place to practise diving, fishing and canoeing.
Santi Mandala Villa & Spa
Santi Mandala offers views of Oos River and rice paddy fields. It is also just a 25-minute drive from Ubud, which offers various cultural and dining attractions and the popular Ubud market. For convenience, a free scheduled shuttle service to central Ubud is provided. Villas at Santi Mandala are spacious and each air-conditioned villa is equipped with a balcony, satellite TV, VCD and CD player while selected villas feature a private spa bath. Room service is also available. Facilities at Santi Mandala include a jogging track and swimming pool with sunken bar. You can also recharge with a yoga session or a pampering day at the spa with its variety of massage therapies and body treatments.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Phuket Ethical elephant sanctuary interactive tour from £84pp.
- Singapore Gardens by the bay tour from £12pp.
- Bangkok city highlights temple & market walking tour from £33pp.
- Krabi Tiger temple, hot springs & crystal pool jungle tour from £60pp.
- Kuala Lumpur petronas towers entry ticket from £23pp.
- Bali Mount Batur sunrise trek with guide & breakfast from £42pp.
- Extend your stay in each city for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|