Golden Route JapanTokyo, Mount Fuji, Osaka, Hiroshima & Kyoto tour with Accommodation, sightseeing and more
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- Cherry blossom season from March to April.
- 25% Savings applied.
- 8 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- 3 Nights in Tokyo at the 3-star Hotel Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grande or similar.
- 2 Nights in Osaka at the 3-star Hotel Karakusa Osaka Namba or similar.
- 3 Nights in Kyoto at the 3-star Via Inn Kyoto Station or similar.
- Bed & breakfast in all the cities.
- Complimentary Half day Tokyo city tour.
- Complimentary full day Mount Fuji & Hakone tour.
- Complimentary Half day Kyoto city tour.
- Complimentary Full day Hiroshima tour.
- Complimentary super express ride in a Shinkansen bullet train which shoots around the country at a speed of up to 320 kilometres per hour.
- Complimentary 2nd class express train Journey from Osaka to Kyoto.
- Complimentary airport shuttle transfers.
- Pasmo Card (IC transportation card) *JPY 1,500 credit is included.
- 20 kg baggage allowance & 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance.
- Low deposit from £199pp with flexible payments plan.
- Prices are based on a double or twin sharing room.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 4 hours.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2024.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hotel Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grande
Hotel Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grande just opened on December 14, 2018. To Tsukiji station, it takes 60 minutes by train from Narita Airport(NRT), 30 minutes by train from Haneda Airport(HND). From Tsukiji station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya line, you’ll arrive at Hotel Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grande about 2 minute on foot. You can also arrive at our hotel about 3 minute on foot from Shintomicho station on the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line. Moreover, you can arrive at our hotel about 10 minute on foot from JR Yurakucho station. It’s the best location for Tokyo sightseeing. We can keep your baggage before you check in or after you check out even if you shop a lot in Ginza, within walking distance. You can enjoy the cherry-blossom viewing at “Tsukiji-kawa Park” located in front of our hotel. Whether traveling for pleasure, Hotel Keihan Tsukiji Ginza Grande is perfect hotel for anyone visiting TOKYO!
Hotel Karakusa Osaka
Karaksa Hotel Osaka Namba is conveniently located a 5-minute walk from Subway Namba Station or a 10-minute walk from JR Namba Station or a 15-minute walk from Nankai Dentetsu Namba Station. It is only a short stroll away from the busy Dotonbori area and Shinsaibashisuji shopping street. Kyoto, Nara and Kobe cities are also accessible from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All rooms feature air conditioning, a desk, flat-screen TV, electric kettle and refrigerator. There is a socket near the bed. The private bathroom has a hairdryer, slippers, toothbrushes and free toiletries including shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Popular amongst families and groups, several connecting rooms are provided.Free luggage storage is available at the 24-hour front desk at the property. A drinks vending machine is available on site.There are several restaurants, cafes and convenience stores within a 3-minute walk from the property.Glico Man Sign is a 4-minute walk from Karaksa Hotel Osaka Namba, while Namba CITY shopping mall is a 12-minute walk away. Guests can reach Osaka Castle in 35 minutes by train. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 14 km from Karaksa Hotel Osaka Namba.
Via Inn Kyoto Station
Well set in the Minami Ward district of Kyoto, Via Inn Kyotoeki Hachijoguchi is located 1.1 km from TKP Garden City Kyoto, 1.8 km from Sanjusangen-do Temple and 2.2 km from Tofuku-ji Temple. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Kiyomizu-dera Temple is 3.9 km away and Samurai Kembu Kyoto is 5 km from the hotel.All units are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with a city view.An Asian breakfast is available daily at Via Inn Kyotoeki Hachijoguchi.Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine is 3.2 km from the accommodation, while Kyoto International Manga Museum is 3.8 km away. The nearest airport is Itami Airport, 37 km from Via Inn Kyotoeki Hachijoguchi.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|