Miami & the Florida KeysExplore Miami & the Florida Keys by car including hotel stays and return flight
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London with JetBlue Airline.
- 2 nights at the 4-star Sole Miami A Noble House Resort.
- 2 nights at the 3-star Hampton INN Key largo.
- 2 nights at the 3-star Ocean Beach club Marathon.
- 2 nights at the 4-star Hawks Cay island resort Duck Key.
- 2 nights at the 3-star Best western Hibiscus Motel Key West on breakfast basis.
- 8 days full inclusive car Hire.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022-2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort
Experience Miami at the speed that’s just right for you at Solé Miami, A Noble House Resort. Relax on our white sand beach, lounge on our pool deck, or retreat to your recently renovated, view-boasting guest room. Our North Miami location next to Golden Beach, Bal Harbour and Aventura is situated just close enough to the pulsing culture and night life of South Beach and the Design District. Daily programming, beachfront firepits and exotic, refreshing flavors at award-winning BALEENkitchen restaurant and lounge ensure that you’ll never be at a loss for things to do.
Hampton Inn Key Largo
Off the Overseas Highway, we've got a private beach, outdoor pool, and Tiki bar. John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, home to America's only living coral reef, is a half-mile away, and Everglades National Park is a 45-minute drive. WiFi, daily hot breakfast, parking, and fitness center access are included with your stay.
Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort
The Glunz Ocean Beach Resort is synonymous with barefoot luxury. Savor serenity with turquoise blue waters so close you can hear the sound of the water meeting our soft sand shoreline. If you are looking for an upscale resort that caters to adults and kids, this is it! The Florida Keys restaurants, bistros, and cafés are famous for their fresh seafood, locally inspired cuisine, and magnificent views. Nearby the Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel & Resort you’ll find fine dining, casual beach grills, and much more.
Hawks Cay Resort
Centrally located between Miami and Key West yet tucked away on the secluded island of Duck Key, Hawks Cay Resort offers the perfect union of solitude and convenience. For guests that live in the United States, there's no need for a passport. With easy access by car, boat or plane, you can enjoy the best qualities of the Caribbean—clear turquoise waters, endless sunshine, excellent fishing and diving opportunities, fresh seafood and a relaxing tropical atmosphere—without the hassle of vacationing overseas. Explore the only island resort you can drive to, featuring a full-service marina, saltwater lagoon, multiple restaurants and more.
Best Western Hibiscus Motel
Explore the excitement of Duval Street and downtown Key West, then return to your cool spacious room at our Key West motel. Our property is 100% smoke free in all areas including the parking lot. Located at the southernmost point of the state, visitors at our Key West motel are here to enjoy paradise. We offer free parking, and we’re just one block away from famous Duval Street. Our guests don’t need a car since you can walk to the area’s best attractions. The beach is three blocks away. The motel is in a quiet neighborhood that’s close to everything. From Fantasy Fest to World Offshore Powerboat Races, there’s always something exciting happening near our Key West motel. The World Sailfish Championship is held here, and the Hemingway Days Festival is fun for the entire family. Whether you want to simply relax on the beach or are staying at our Key West motel for a special event, our friendly staff members always strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Large rooms and free Wi-Fi are included. There are no resort fees here, but our Key West motel guests certainly feel like they’re at a world-class resort. There’s a great heated pool where relaxation comes easily, and it’s the perfect place to wind down after a day of exploration and adventure. Central to all top food options, bars and attractions, most guests spend their days strolling around the neighborhoods and beaches. We welcome couples, families and solo travelers at our Key West motel. Consider a nearby paddleboard lesson or spend the day on the waters fishing. Key West is known for a life of leisure, and that's exactly what our guests experience. Whether you’re here for an extended stay or just the weekend, be treated to the best in service and top quality amenities.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|