Iceland, Niagara Falls & New York3 iconic destinations in one go incl. hotels, flights, trains & tour
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- 3 Nights in Iceland at the 3-star Fosshotel LIND Hotel or Similar.
- 3 Nights in Niagara Falls lat the 4-star Embassy Suites Hotel Niagara Falls or Similar.
- 3 Nights in New York at the 3-star Holiday Inn New York City Times Square or Similar.
- Room only basis.
- Train transfers from Niagara falls to New York.
- Complimentary Dinner @Hard Rock Cafe New York – Acoustic Menu.
- The lowest deposit starts from £99pp with easy flexible payment plans.
- 23kg baggage allowance per person included.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022 - 2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights and hotels.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Fosshotel Lind, centrally located in Reykjavík, is near Laugavegur, the city’s main shopping area. Numerous restaurants, cafés, shops, museums and art galleries can be found just around the corner as well as one of Reykjavík’s largest city park. The hotel features 78 rooms in the quiet neighborhood of Rauðarárstígur.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview
Welcome to Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls-Fallsview, the closest hotel to Niagara Falls and next to Fallsview Casino. Be astounded by spectacular views from the huge windows in our two-room suites overlooking this beautiful landmark. Expect an unforgettable stay at our modern hotel with excellent service, friendly multi-lingual staff, and more space for family and work. Our Ontario, Canada hotel is only 40 minutes from the Greater Buffalo International Airport. Expect a private bedroom and separate living room, a refrigerator, microwave, WiFi, hair dryer, and two televisions with cable channels and in-suite movies. Executive suites at this Niagara Falls, Canada hotel have full views of the Falls and a full-sized sofa bed.
Holiday Inn New York City - Times Square, an IHG Hotel
Enjoy all the excitement that the Big Apple offers when staying at the Holiday Inn New York City – Times Square. Nestled in the heart of the bustling Garment District, our Midtown Manhattan hotel is steps away from the city’s must-see attractions, including Hudson Yards, Madison Square Garden, The Javits Center, Times Square, Bryant Park, Herald Square and much more! For further exploring, our Hell’s Kitchen location offers easy access to public transportation. The 42nd St. Port Authority Bus Terminal and New York Penn Station are located less than a half-mile from the hotel. If you’re looking to travel like the locals, try renting a Citi-bike and enjoy the amazing food, shopping and sightseeing in the city that never sleeps. After a day of exploring the lively city, relax and rewind in our renovated guest rooms. On top of sweeping NYC views, our inviting Midtown West hotel offers a variety of thoughtful amenities and perks that appeal to all our guests – from children to business travelers! Some of our key features include: kids stay and eat for free, affordable room rates, in-room desk & coffee-maker, free high-speed internet, an on-site business center and a 24-hour fitness center. We look forward to making our Times Square hotel your home away from home!
- Speak to an expert for a Business Class upgrade.
- Other departures are available at an extra cost.
- All transfers are at an extra cost.
- Add more nights in each city for an extra cost
- Room upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik is available at an extra cost.
- Iceland Golden Circle and Kerið Crater are available at an extra cost.
- Niagara Falls, Canada: Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour in Canada is available at an extra cost.
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck admission is available at an extra cost.
- Empire State Building tickets are available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
Welcome to Reykjavik, the captivating capital of Iceland. Once you arrive, check-in at the 3-star Fosshotel LIND Hotel, located in the heart of the city.
Wake up to the beautiful sights of Reykjavik, located on the coast of Iceland. Set out to explore Iceland's rich history, gallant Viking culture, the beautiful Northern Lights, and active volcanoes that create relaxing warm geothermal spas, as well as several museums outlining the country's glorious past.
The next part of your journey will take you to Toronto in Canada, a vibrant city that plays host to the spectacular Niagara Falls. Once you arrive, check-in at the 4-star Niagara Falls Marriott on the Falls.
Explore the stunning beauty of Niagara Falls. It sits on the western shore of Niagara River, overlooking the cascading Horseshoe Falls. You will be able to get there in elevators that take visitors to a lower, damper vantage point behind the falls.
NIAGARA FALLS TO NEW YORK, USA
On day seven, you’ll take train transfers from Niagara falls to New York. Enjoy three nights of comfortable accommodation at the 3-star Holiday Inn New York City Times Square.
Spend time in New York City as you experience at the Hard Rock Café New York, every meal is an experience, whether on the road or on a lunch break. Dine-in style and feels like a star at this popular restaurant, located in the heart of iconic Times Square in New York City. New York will rock your senses with tantalizing food and drinks and an awe-inspiring collection of music memorabilia.
NEW YORK CITY TO UK
After observing and exploring these stunning destinations, make your way back to the UK with beautiful memories.