Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia & SingaporeExperience Bangkok, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Bali and Singapore in one go!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow. (Regionals available with a surcharge).
- Internal flights between the cities.
- 3 nights in Bangkok at the 4-star Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality or similar.
- 3 nights in Hanoi at the 4-star Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa or similar.
- 6 nights in Bali at the 4-star Atta Mesari Ubud or similar.
- 2 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Village Hotel Bugis or Village Hotel Katong or similar.
- Complimentary Halong Bay 5h Cruise with kayaking or boating at Luon Cave, visiting Surprising Cave and hiking Ti Top island.
- Complimentary daily breakfast in Bali.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available from £299pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2023.
- Call us for 2024 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
Arcadia Suites Service Apartment Hotel by Compass Hospitality offers spacious and stylish accommodations which enhance guests' stay in Bangkok with an excellent feeling of comfortability, home-away-from-home and luxury. Equipped with high-grade kitchenette, contemporary bathtub, cosy bedding set and high speed WIFI, our 73 lavishly and elegantly designed suites definitely are the best place for both short and long stay guests. In addition, our excellent sophisticated Bodega Restaurant, a sufficient gym, a sauna and an outdoor swimming pool make our guests have a quality stay. We are not only proud of our service and facilities, but also of our unbeatable location in downtown Bangkok. Situated in Soi Nai Lert, Arcadia Suites is just a few minutes’ walk from the Phloenchit BTS sky train station and is within easy reach of many popular shopping centres around Wireless Road and Sukhumvit area such as the Central Embassy, Central Chidlom, Central World, The EmQuartier and Siam Paragon. Not to mention its close proximity to several embassies including the Embassy of America, Britain, Switzerland, Vietnam and Japan. By quoting our guests' compliments, Arcadia Suites is a hidden gem in the heart of Bangkok which you should not miss.
Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa
Situated in Hanoi, 500 m from Hoan Kiem Lake, Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa features accommodation with a bar, private parking and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Guests at Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodation. Guests can sing karaoke, plan their trips at the tour desk, or make use of the business centre. Popular points of interest near Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa include St. Joseph Cathedral, Trang Tien Plaza and Hanoi Opera House. The nearest airport is Noi Bai International, 21 km from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Atta Mesari Ubud
Featuring hire of cars as well as free Wi Fi throughout the property, Atta Mesari Resort & Spa is set in Ubud, 3.2 km from the Hindu temple complex "Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary". Set close to The Global Harmony Monument, the venue offers 24 rooms together with massage and a hot tub onsite. This family-friendly accommodation is placed just a 10-minute walk from the city centre. Located in the shopping area, the hotel is 2.7 km from Campuhan Ridge Walk. The Blanco Renaissance Museum is only a few minutes' drive away. The rooms are equipped with soundproof windows, cable TV with on-demand films and smoke detectors as well as bathrooms with towels, dryers and bath robes. Guests can enjoy views of the rice paddies. There is also refrigerators, glassware and an electric kettle. Breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy Asian and Indonesian meals at Warung Balok within 5 minutes' walk of the property. Desa Visesa Ubud - Line 5 bus stop, offering a direct link to the city attractions and main places, is a 5-minute walk from Atta Mesari Resort & Spa. Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this venue provides yoga classes and a massage therapy for free too. The accommodation has a sunbathing terrace, a bar and a community pool. This resort is a perfect place to practise diving, fishing and canoeing.
Village Hotel Bugis
Village Hotel Bugis is at the crossroads of Singapore’s Arab, Peranakan and Indian enclaves. These multicultural and multinational influences are seen in the Indian, Chinese and international cuisines in the hotel’s three dining options. Guests can explore the side streets of Kampong Glam, Bugis Village, and Haji Lane, which have small boutique outlets stocked with fashion labels otherwise not found in Singapore malls. They can also indulge in a shopping spree at the Bugis Junction and Bugis+ shopping centers. The Bugis MRT station, which is just a 5-minute walk away, connects guests to the Orchard shopping belt or the Central Business Districts of City Hall or Raffles City. Besides its location, Village Hotel Bugis' key selling point is its spacious rooms, which start from 32sqm for its entry-level Superior Room to up to a generous 64sqm for its Executive Club Suite.
Village Hotel Katong
A captivating experience awaits at Village Hotel Katong. Located in the heart of Katong district, home of the Peranakans, this hotel is a short 15-minute drive from the city. The first thing you'll notice when you're here is how our vibrant coloured interiors elegantly reflect the intricate Straits-Chinese architectural design. From here, all things Peranakan are within walking distance. Culture vultures will enjoy exploring the five-foot ways and narrow lanes where Peranakan crafts and cuisine thrive. Foodies will also love the fact that the famous Katong Laksa (coconut curry rice noodles) is just around the corner. For recreational activities, head to East Coast Park—a local favourite weekend spot for picnics, cycling, rollerblading or just a leisure stroll by the beach. Experience a local culture unique to this part of the world only at Village Hotel Katong.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay in each city for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add more tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|