Dubai, Singapore & BaliCombine the bustling metropolises of Dubai and Singapore with the culture and pure relaxation of Bali
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London.
- Departures from other airports are available on request (surcharges apply).
- 4 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Village hotel Katong by Far east hospitality.
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star The Kana Kuta Hotel or Royal Singosari Kuta (Royal Singosari Kuta).
- 24hours check in Dubai.
- Internal flights between the cities.
- 20-23kg hold luggage allowance.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022-2024.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai
Set in the heart of historic Dubai, Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai on Mankhool Road provides the ideal home base for business and leisure travelers. Just 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport, our Bur Dubai hotel also is walking distance to the Khalid Bin Waleed metro station and near The Dubai Mall, Meena Bazaar, The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa. Recharge in large hotel rooms and suites with Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds, mini-refrigerators, relaxed reading chairs, spacious desks and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our suites benefit from kitchenettes and grocery shopping services, ideal for traveling families and extended stays. Work out in our well-equipped gym, take a refreshing dip in our rooftop pool and savor the culinary treats in our three on-site restaurants. For those planning small to mid-sized business meetings or receptions, you'll appreciate our versatile venues. Whether you are in Dubai for work or fun, you'll enjoy a great stay at Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai.
Village Hotel Changi
Nestled in idyllic Changi Village on the eastern side of Singapore, Village Hotel Changi is truly a breath of fresh air from the usual city hotels. The moment you arrive, you'll feel a sense of tranquility that only being close to nature can bring. With rooms overlooking the sea, you can wake up to lush greenery and fresh sea breeze. For more scenic views of the coastline, take a relaxing stroll along Changi Point Coastal Walk. With water activities like canoeing and fishing, Changi Beach Park is also a great place to play like a local. For a different side of Singapore though, visit the rustic Pulau Ubin island to uncover the rich biodiversity at Chek Jawa. And don't leave without indulging in the famous Changi Village Nasi Lemak - it's a must-visit if you want to experience eating like a local.
Village Hotel Katong
A captivating experience awaits at Village Hotel Katong. Located in the heart of Katong district, home of the Peranakans, this hotel is a short 15-minute drive from the city. The first thing you'll notice when you're here is how our vibrant coloured interiors elegantly reflect the intricate Straits-Chinese architectural design. From here, all things Peranakan are within walking distance. Culture vultures will enjoy exploring the five-foot ways and narrow lanes where Peranakan crafts and cuisine thrive. Foodies will also love the fact that the famous Katong Laksa (coconut curry rice noodles) is just around the corner. For recreational activities, head to East Coast Park—a local favourite weekend spot for picnics, cycling, rollerblading or just a leisure stroll by the beach. Experience a local culture unique to this part of the world only at Village Hotel Katong.
The Kana Kuta Hotel
The Kana Kuta Hotel in Bali, Indonesia, is a hidden gem ideally nestled in a tranquil nook of Kuta. This family-friendly property offers contemporary-styled world-class guestrooms that display the island's natural opulence and designed to give guests ultimate comfort, a dining area, private bathroom with free toiletries along with graceful hospitality. The resort offers star-class facilities that include 2 restaurants, a swimming pool, pool bar, gym, kid's corner, open-air terraces, and communal lounges.
Royal Regantris Kuta
Royal Regantris Hospitality is the local privately owned and managed hotel in Indonesia. Our Head Quarter office is in Surabaya, East Java, one of a big business city in Indonesia. Over the past 6 years, since 2016 with Royal Regantris Hospitality brand, we have transformed to Royal Regantris Hospitality with 3 brands and 6 hotels that owned and managed. Our hotels located in strategic location in each area, such as Semarang, Surabaya, Bali and West Nusa Tenggara. We are working on our aimed to be trusted and well known hotel brand with our hospitality service excellent. .
- Dubai: Luxury Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ available at an extra cost.
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp are available at an extra cost.
- Dubai: Dinner in the Sky Experience is available at an extra cost.
- Singapore: F1 tickets can be booked at an additional cost.
- Singapore: Gardens by the bay ticket is available at an extra cost.
- Singapore: Universal Studios tickets are available at an extra cost.
- Singapore: River Safari experience is available at an extra cost.
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast available at an extra cost.
- Bali: Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat.
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour.
- Room upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Meal upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Private Transfers are available at an extra cost.
- Call for your specified extras to be added.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|