East African Explorer, Sopa LodgesKenya and Tanzania safari with five national parks and world’s largest intact volcanic caldera
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Meet & Greet on arrival.
- Return airport transfers.
- 1 night in Nairobi at 4-star Safari Park Hotel or similar.
- 2 nights in Maasai Mara at 3-star Mara Sopa Lodge or similar.
- 1 night in Nakuru at 4-star Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge or similar.
- 2 nights in Amboseli at 4-star Amboseli Sopa Lodge or similar.
- 1 night in Lake Manyara at 5-star Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge or similar.
- 2 nights in Serengeti at 3-star Serengeti Sopa Safari Lodge or similar.
- 2 nights in Ngorongoro at 4-star Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge or similar.
- 1 night in Tarangire at 3-star Tarangire Sopa Lodge or similar.
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches and 12 dinners.
- All transportation throughout the tour.
- Operated with a local driver-guide throughout the tour.
- 4WD with a pop-up roof during game drives.
- 1 bottle of mineral water (500ml) per person per day on game drives.
- 3 game drives at Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- 1 game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Boat ride at Lake Naivasha in Nakuru
- 2 game drives at Amboseli National Park.
- 1 game drive at Lake Manyara National Park.
- 2 game drives at Serengeti National Park.
- 2 game drives at Ngorongoro Crater.
- 1 game drive at Tarangire National Park.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available from £99pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - June 2022.
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 4 hours.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Safari Park Hotel
Welcome to the Safari Park Hotel & Casino, Nairobi's famous resort and Africa's largest and most exciting conference destination. An oasis of tranquility in the heart of Nairobi, the Safari Park Hotel blends stylishly elegant African architecture with supremely luxurious accommodation; sparkling water gardens with an inland beach and beautifully landscaped gardens, with a wide choice of international restaurants. The Safari Park Hotel & Casino stands in 50 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens incorporating a wide variety of indigenous trees, and offering sanctuary to a startling array of birds and butterflies.
Mara Sopa Lodge
Located high on the slopes of the Oloolaimutia Hills, Masai Mara Sopa Lodge was one of the first safari lodges to be built in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, a reason why its gardens and trees are so lush and mature. All the buildings follow the design of traditional African round houses with conical roofs, and these stretch along the line of the hills with the impressively large public area buildings and the swimming pool at their centre.
Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodges
The lodge also overlooks Lake Nakuru and its surrounding National Park, one that is a paradise for bird watchers and wildlife lovers alike. Lake Nakuru National Park is mainly a wooded and bushy grassland with a wide ecological diversity and characteristic habitats that range from the lake waters to the escarpment and ridges.
Amboseli Sopa Lodge
Throughout time, the haunting images of East Africa’s myriad landscapes have captured the hearts and souls of most discerning travelers. Perhaps one of the few places left on earth where adventure still awaits, this evocative land of rolling savannas, dense forests, mighty mountains, rivers, lakes and unparalleled wildlife provides a unique backdrop for a truly memorable experience.
Lake Manyara Kilimamoja Lodge
Nestled on the rim of the Great African Rift Valley with stunning views over Lake Manyara, Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro on a clear day. The lodge is set on pristine lush green gardens and local vegetation with over 130 species of birds.
Serengeti Sopa Lodge
Located on the edge of the escarpment overlooking the plains of the south-western Serengeti National Park, home to many thousands of wild and rare animals, Serengeti Sopa Lodge lies within an area of out-standing natural beauty. An oasis of cool relaxation from the equatorial sun.
Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge
Facing the always magnificent sunsets to the west, and located at the highest point on Ngorongoro crater’s entire rim, Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge stands well over half a kilometre above the crater floor and offers unparalleled views across this enormous caldera. Themed around traditionally circular African houses with conical roofs, and decorated with examples of Africa’s rich tapestry of artistic traditions by way of rich woodcarvings and sculptures, the lodge harmonizes perfectly with its dramatic surroundings. But the drama does not just stop with the great outdoors: it also flows through the split level interiors of the main building which all offer an unsurpassed generosity of space while somehow managing to combine an almost magically welcoming ambience of both warmth and cosiness.
Tarangire Sopa Lodge
Built to blend in with the vastness of its surroundings, Tarangire Sopa Lodge lies hidden among the kopjes, ancient baobab and grasses of the Tarangire National Park - home to the greatest concentration of elephants in Africa. Many can be seen around the lodge, allowing visitors a close encounter.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports available at an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|