Elvis Presley's Memphis, New Orleans & NashvilleJourney through America’s musical heartland, from the birthplace of Jazz and the cradle of Rock ‘n’ Roll, to the undisputed capital of Country Music.
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- 3 nights l New Orleans l 4-star InterContinental New Orleans or the 4-star Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
- 2 nights l Memphis l 4-star The Guest House At Graceland, right next to Elvis's famous mansion.
- 3 nights l Nashville l 3-star The Capitol Hotel Downtown, Ascend Hotel Collection or the 3-star Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown Conf Ctr or the 3-star Comfort Suites Nashville Downtown.
- Train transfer from New Orleans to Memphis.
- Coach transfer from Memphis to Nashville.
- Complimentary breakfast in Nashville.
- Complimentary Day Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez in New Orleans.
- Complimentary Elvis Experience Tour in Memphis - Mansion tour, plus explore exhibits showcasing Elvis' career, his automobiles, his wardrobe, his gold records, his custom jets, and much more from the Graceland Archives.
- Complimentary Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 20 kg luggage allowance
- Flights may include stopovers between 2 & 3 hours.
- Low deposit from £50pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022 - 2024.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
InterContinental New Orleans, an IHG Hotel
InterContinental New Orleans enjoys one of the city's most coveted locations: two blocks from the French Quarter, four blocks from Harrah's New Orleans, six blocks from the riverfront, and come Mardi Gras time a front-row spot on the St. Charles Avenue parade route. The Morial Convention Center, Uptown, and the Louisiana Superdome are also within walking distance.
Guest House at Graceland
Introducing an unprecedented resort experience inspired by Elvis Presley. The Guest House at Graceland is just steps away from the music world’s most important and beloved landmark — welcoming music fans, Graceland guests, Memphis visitors, world travelers and groups alike. A perfect blend of style and Southern hospitality, The Guest House is a whole new way to experience Memphis — the Birthplace of Rock ‘n’ Roll and Home of the Blues. Enjoy all the luxurious amenities that would make Elvis proud. Inspired by the “make-yourself-at-home” warmth that Elvis always showed his guests, The Guest House at Graceland reflects Elvis’ style and the charm of Graceland. From the Southern colonial features to specialty suites with Priscilla Presley’s design supervision, every facet of The Guest House has a touch of grace and a dash of rock ‘n’ roll that guests will enjoy after exploring Graceland and Memphis.
The Capitol Hotel Downtown, Ascend Hotel Collection
Get a true Nashville experience at our Capitol Hotel Downtown, Ascend Hotel Collection®. Our hotel combines boutique accommodations, Southern hospitality and a middle-of-it-all location, allowing you to explore many of the best attractions in Music City from our Nashville hotel. They say location is everything, and ours is tough to beat. From here, you’ll be within walking distance of conventions at Music City Center, history at the Tennessee State Capitol and live country music on Broadway. No need to worry about car rentals, long commutes or getting a cab on Saturday night—we put the best of Nashville at your doorstep. And we continue to shine after you step inside our door. From our hip-yet-welcoming lobby to our well-appointed fitness center to our freshly modern guest rooms, our hotel is designed to fit your needs. Fuel your morning with our free hot breakfast and wind down each evening at our restaurant, Craft Bar & Bistro. We know not everyone who’s traveling is on vacation, so we provide free WiFi and a business center to help you stay connected. Every room in our smoke-free hotel comes with a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, coffee maker and ergonomic workspace. And our beds feature plush pillow-top mattresses and crisp linens. In addition, enjoy fresh air from your guestroom breezeway as you get ready to explore the sights and sounds of Music City.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- New Orleans: French Quarter, Cemetery, and Voodoo Tour available at an extra cost.
- Memphis: Rock 'n' Soul & Music Hall of Fame Combo Tour available at an extra cost.
- Nashville: Civil War History Tour – The Battle of Franklin, Tennessee Tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|