Far East Triple CityGlamorous Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Heathrow or Gatwick), Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Dublin, or Glasgow.
- Internal flights between the cities.
- 3 nights in Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok China Town.
- 2 nights in Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur by Far East Hospitality.
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star J4 Hotels Legian.
- Complimentary breakfast in Bali.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- Low deposit from £150 per person with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between July 2022 - December 2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown
Situated in Bangkok, Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown provides an outdoor salt-water pool, a bar and a restaurant. Guests could get access to complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Each air-conditioned room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and ironing amenities. A desk and an electric kettle are obtainable. Some divisions have a seating space furnished with a sofa or a dining area. Consisting of shower amenities, the private bathroom also is equipped with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Complimentary toiletries are given. Only the Superior Room doesn’t have windows. Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown also has a fitness centre, a tour desk and baggage storage. Airport shuttle services could be prepared at the 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is also possible. For General transportation, the hotel is 500 m from Hua Lamphong Train Station and 600 m from MRT-Hua Lamphong. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 36 km away. Guests could revel in meals at the on-site restaurant or remain at the hotel’s pool-side bar. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur
Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur by Far East Hospitality offers stylish and spacious accommodation within walking distance to the city's landmarks. It houses a rooftop pool, a 24-hour gym and a restaurant. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the property. The hotel fitted with modern furnishings, each fully furnished unit is air-conditioned. The seating area comes with a flat-screen TV and coffee/tea making facilities. For your comfort, a kitchen and a washing machine are provided. The en suite bathroom includes shower facilities and bath amenities. Guests can swim at the pool or relax in the sunbed. Alternatively, you can enjoy snacks and coffee at the resident lounge. KL Tower is 800 m from Oasia Suites Kuala Lumpur by Far East Hospitality, while Bukit Bintang shopping district is 1.2 km away. Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is 30 km from the property.
J4 Hotels Legian
4 Hotels Legian is an energetic accommodation that features a rooftop outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property. Welcoming guests with 189 air-conditioned rooms, the hotel will provide guests with a flat-screen satellite TV, safety deposit box and a seating area. The rooms are fitted with soundproofing to ensure privacy and comfort. The private bathrooms have showers with free toiletries and slippers. J4 Hotels Legian is a 5 m walk from Sky Garden Lounge and is 15 minutes’ walk from Kuta Beach. The famous Poppies Lane and Kuta Square are only minutes away. It takes 15 minutes to drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Return transfers throughout the tour at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|