Luxury Dubai and MauritiusLuxury Beach Holiday from Dubai Jumeirah to Mauritius Flic En Flac with value added extras
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Gatwick or Heathrow.
- 3 nights in Dubai at 5-star Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach.
- Breakfast basis in Dubai.
- Complimentary EXPO ticket included until 31st March 2022.
- 7 nights in Mauritius at 5-star Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa.
- Half Board basis in Mauritius.
- 15 minutes welcome massage per person.
- Unlimited choice of water sports.
- Complimentary Tennis Classes.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available from £95pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Relax at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa, renowned for its Mauritian hospitality, and enjoy a picturesque oceanfront location with unrestricted sunset views. With a location that makes it easy to explore the island and its surroundings, the Resort offers three restaurants and three bars that serve a diverse array of culinary influences, exotic flavors, and locally sourced ingredients. The hotel's gorgeous outdoor meeting space has everything you need for an inspired event.
Amwaj Rotana Jumeira Beach
Amwaj Rotana is located by the beach on Dubai’s glamorous and cosmopolitan leisure and retail promenade, The Walk, Amwaj Rotana is one of the finest five-star luxury hotels in the Marina district. With popular attractions right on its doorstep, from the famous Jumeirah Beach and bustling Beach Mall with its children’s waterpark, to Bluewaters Island, home to the world’s tallest Ferris Wheel, Ain Dubai, it is a convenient and luxurious destination for business and leisure travellers. Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International are both a 25-minute drive from the property. Enjoy the sophistication and space of our 301 elegantly-furnished rooms and suites, all featuring private balconies with stunning views of Jumeirah Beach, the Arabian Gulf and the Palm Jumeirah, plus complimentary Wi-Fi. Upgrade to our bespoke Club Rotana rooms and make the most of our hotel-within-a-hotel concept offering exclusive benefits and privileges, including lounge access. Experience our award-winning food and beverage venues including the world-famous Benihana Restaurant, serving delicious American-Japanese Teppanyaki; JB’s Gastropub, with a menu inspired by British and American pub favourites; the chic Rosso Restaurant and Bar offering authentic Italian flair; and our all-day dining venue, Horizon, showcasing the world’s most popular cuisines. For a casual get together with friends, try the funky Arabesque Fumo Lounge by Rosso; sip a relaxing drink by the pool at the Sundeck Pool Bar; or enjoy a quick bite and coffee or freshly-squeezed juice at the Atrium Lobby Lounge. For business meetings or events with distinction, choose from three conference rooms and the world-class Sadaf Ballroom, all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class Upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room/ meal upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|