Kassandra Palace GreeceLuxury 5-star beachfront hotel stay with 1 Bottle of wine & 20min Apivita Massage
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Stansted or London Gatwick.
- 5 nights stay at the 5-star Kassandra Palace Hotel & Spa.
- Standard Sea View Room.
- Free upgrade from Standard to Deluxe Side Sea View room for stays in 2021.
- Half Board basis (drinks excluded).
- 1 bottle of wine upon arrival.
- Complimentary 20 min Apivita Massage in Kassandra Palace Spa center.
- Lead Month - April 2022.
- Deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - August 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Kassandra Palace Hotel and Spa
Kassandra Palace Hotel & Spa is a family-friendly hotel that offers a wide range of accommodation types, from rooms to suites. All this in the peaceful surroundings of our beautiful gardens, will make your time at Halkidiki an unforgettable holiday. Esteemed guests are welcome to relax and unwind in a quiet and elegant setting in the popular resort of Kriopigi and enjoy a genuine experience of leisure, pleasure, gastronomy and wellness within the premises of the resort. Regarded as one of the best resorts in Halkidiki Greece, the Kassandra Palace 5-star hotel is comprised of a main building and many bungalows featuring a variety of elegantly appointed rooms and suites, 2 restaurants, 3 bars, a spa & wellness center, 3 communal pools, a mini club and a great range of leisure options, sports activities and cultural events lifting summer holidays in Halkidiki to new heights. Relax at some of the finest sea view rooms in Halkidiki, relish mouth-watering local dishes, partake in several sports activities and entertainment options, let your children play safely and splash around, spend some quality time with your other half and fully unwind in the abyss of the spa. So, when you are about ready to travel and you begin to search for the best accommodation in Halkidiki, Greece, search no more, as everything you seek has already been laid out for you before your eyes.
- Transfer from/to Thessaloniki (SKG) airport from£25 per person per way.
- Upgrade to Full Board basis from £24 per person per night.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|