Cape Town Garden RouteExplore Cape Town’s scenic Garden Route with famous vineyards, safari, nature and culture!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Roundtrip airport transfers.
- 1 night in Paarl at 4-star Cascade Country Manor.
- 1 night in Oudtshoorn at 4-star De Zeekoe Guest Farm & Reserve.
- 2 nights in Sundays River Valley at 3-star Chrislin African Lodge.
- 1 night in Knysna at 3-star The Graywood Hotel.
- 1 night in Arniston at 4-star Arniston Spa Hotel.
- 1 night in Hermanus at 3-star Windsor Hotel Hermanus.
- Daily breakfast throughout the stay.
- Wine & Cheese Tasting at Fairview's Wine Estate in Paarl.
- Visit to Safari Ostrich Farm in Oudtshoorn.
- Visit to Cango Caves with 10’000 years of history in Oudtshoorn.
- Game drive at Addo Elephant National Park in Sundays River Valley.
- Visit to Tsitsikamma National Park with hanging bridges in Knysna.
- Wine and food pairing at Creation Wines in Hermanus.
- Private transportation throughout.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Inclusive of hand and hold luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available from £99pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Valid to travel on selected dates in 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
Cascade Country Manor
Set in the picturesque heart of the Paarl Winelands to the backdrop of majestic Drakenstein Mountains is the beautiful manor house with accommodation for groups of 5, 10,12 or 20 guests sleeping over. The main feature is the cascading waterfall just 300 meters from the Manor house whose soothing sounds permeate throughout the the surrounding Olive Groves. The estate is located just 70 km from Cape Town with renown Nederburg Wine Estate and the Ashia Cheetah Sanctuary 5km down the road. The nearest towns are both Paarl and Wellington each just 12km's away in opposite directions. The other famous Winelands destinations are Franchoek and Stellenbosch 30km and 35km away respectively. The former homestead of royalty was a proudly fair trade tourism hotel and spa from 2006 until the 2020 when the pandemic forced it into cocooning to a resort for group stays and retreats ensuring an intimate and peaceful stay in the Olive Valley of the Winelands.
De Zeekoe Guest Farm
Zeekoe is located along the worlds longest R62 wine route and surrounded by the Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains. It provides air-conditioned farmhouse accommodation in a perfect setting for outdoor activities and wildlife explorations. Oudtshoorn is 7 km away. De Zeekoe Guest Farm is a beautifully restored colonial homestead, dating back 150 years. Offering luxurious rooms and cabins with breathtaking surroundings, the farm is a nature lover's paradise. Relax in your stylish room set amongst lush indigenous gardens with a patio offering spectacular mountain views. Each is decorated in warm colours.
Chrislin African Lodge Addo
The Lodge Situated in the heart of malaria-free Addo, 12km from the main gate of the Addo Elephant National Park, and close to the many private reserves of the Greater Addo region. Chrislin Addo Lodge is a tranquil retreat surrounded by Addo citrus farms in South Africa’s Eastern Cape. The tranquil Eastern Cape setting is described as paradise, by nature and bird lovers alike. Explore one of the many nearby Addo game reserves, or spend time relaxing alongside the pool and in the lounging lapa. Emphasis is placed on friendly service, comfort and delicious South African food. Attention to detail blends with true African decor and style, reflected in Chrislin’s unique natural architecture. The Eastern Cape and Addo Elephant Park offers some of the best nature and game viewing opportunities in South Africa. Experience in-house Addo Elephant Park game drives in an open safari vehicle and river birdwatching safaris with the knowledgeable, qualified guides whose passion for the Addo Elephant Park & surrounds is inherent and infectious.
The Graywood Hotel
The Graywood Hotel is centrally situated on the corner of Gray and Trotter Streets in Knysna. Easy walking distance to the Knysna Waterfront and the town centre. In keeping with the character and spirit of the surrounding indigenous Knysna forest the hotel enjoys beautiful woodwork throughout. The wood is complimented by courtyard gardens which feature a sparkling swimming pool suspended in a wooden sundeck. An extensive collection of original railway and steam train memorabilia recall a bygone era, while our selection of historic photographs gives you deeper insight into Knysna’s locomotive past. Breakfast at the hotel may be enjoyed inside the ‘Blue Goose Restaurant’ or on the sundeck overlooking the courtyard and a sparkling swimming pool. Relax in the comfort of your room, refresh with a dip in the pool or sit back on the sun deck and surrounding gardens with a drink while you contemplate the choice of local restaurants for dinner.
Arniston Spa Hotel
Arniston Spa Hotel is situated on coastal cliffs, just 400 m from Arniston Beach. It offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean and features full spa facilities, a swimming pool and a restaurant. The spacious rooms all come with balconies and seating areas with satellite TV. Some rooms also have a fireplace. The en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries. At the Ginkgo Spa guests can relax in the Turkish steam room, two saunas, and several treatment and massage rooms. The restaurant overlooks the Indian Ocean and offers fresh local seafood. Arniston Spa Hotel is 25 km from Bredasdorp and 45 km from Cape Algulghas. Cape Town International Airport is located 190 km away.
Windsor Hotel Hermanus
The independently owned Windsor Hotel and Self-Catering Apartments stand proudly on the edge of Hermanus’s breathtaking Walker Bay with a panoramic vista featuring the world’s best whale-watching available in most rooms. Southern Right whales have been breeding and feeding here for centuries (July – November) and our guests have been returning, generation after generation, to delight in this spectacle. The 120-year-old Windsor, near the town centre and its rich variety of restaurants, galleries and shops, has been modernised but steadfastly retains its family atmosphere with home-from-home hospitality. A stunning 120km drive from Cape Town brings you to the famous champagne air of Hermanus, where you can relax in comfort at the venerable Windsor or enjoy a wide variety of gentle or adventurous activities.
- Other departure airports available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Hotel upgrades available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Add a shark cage diving tour in Hermanus from £159 per person.
- Add a whale watching tour in Hermanus from £89 per person.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|