Dubai Expo & MaldivesExperience 2 destinations in one-go with one of our best deals!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Regional airports available on request. (surcharges may apply).
- Low deposit from £99 per person for 2021 & £19 per person deposit for 2022 dates.
- 3 nights stay in the 5-star Hyatt Regency Dubai.
- Double Room.
- FREE Dubai Expo One Day Entrance Ticket with Transfers included (1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022)
- Bed & Breakfast basis in Dubai.
- Private premium transfers included
- 7 nights stay in the 5-star Siyam World Maldives.
- Water Villa with Pool in Maldives.
- All-Inclusive in Maldives.
- Stay at a Water Villa with Pool
- Complimentary Sea Plane transfers included
- Excursion Sunset Fishing once per stay - subject to weather permitting
- Floating Water Park Complimentary access to the Exclusive & Unique experiences and action
- Gym & Recreation Access to the fully equipped Gymnasium & Recreation Centre with weekly and seasonal group activities
- Water Sports Selection of non-motorized water sports activities; Stand-up Paddle Board, Kayak and Pedals
- KulhiVaru An array of daily organized activities for Young Adults Little Explorers Access to a fully equipped and professionally manned kids village for children between years 4 to 12
- Evening Entertainment Music & DJ Nights thrice a week with other nightly entertainment
- Snorkeling Equipment Complimentary for guests, for the duration of the stay
- 20-23Kgs baggage allowance per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel between October 2021 - October 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hyatt Regency Dubai
Hyatt Regency Dubai is in the heritage heart of the city – Deira. Situated on the Corniche, a renowned waterfront promenade, it is within walking distance of the Gold Souk. From a metro station nearby, access the Dubai Museum, Bastakia Quarter, the business district, shopping centers, and more. The Dubai International Airport is 15 minutes away.
Located on the island of Dhigurah, stretched across 1.5 km of house reef in Noonu Atoll, Siyam World offers island escapism at a scale far beyond experience in a rich natural 54 hector island with an exciting collection of fun-filled adventures. Encircled by a pristine white beach, fringed with swaying palms and dense tropical vegetation, Siyam World can be reached by domestic flight to Maafaru airport from Velana International Airport. From Maafaru, it takes a short 15 minutes speedboat ride to reach the resort. Seaplane option also is available, which takes 45 minutes from Velana International Airport. Siyam World offers fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities with varied cuisines from pure vegetarian, raw, vegan, Italian, Indian and grill specialities. Also, four bars with unlimited beverages and the main bar open 24/7 offering a late-night light snack buffet. The resort offers varied accommodation and daily activities where children can learn and have fun at the Turtle Kids Village, a dedicated kids village combined with kids club services. Sun Spa built within the lush vegetation, for tranquility and peace comes with 18 spa pavilions, double massage tables, open-air rain shower and romantic flower bath. Hydrotherapy areas include chill pools, steam and sauna. The spa includes manicure/pedicure stations, salon and spa boutique. A rich, exotic and a large house reef to go snorkeling or venture out for the region’s best dive spots, water sports includes a range of non-motorized activities on complimentary.
- Regional airport departures are available at an additional cost.
- Extend your holiday for an additional cost.
- Meal and room upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- Tours and Excursions are available at an additional cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|