Adventure Through Far EastSingapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow
- Lead dates are available on November 2021 (selected dates).
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur & Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar.
- 2 nights Singapore at the 4-star Mercure Singapore On Stevens.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 5-star Skyview Hotel Bangkok.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC.
- 7 nights Bali at the 4-star Best Western Kuta Beach.
- Free upgrade to Breakfast in Bali
- Inclusive of 07-10kg hand & 20-23kg luggage.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between November 2021 - March 2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Mercure Singapore On Stevens
Located near the city's Central Business District, Mercure Singapore On Stevens offers accommodations in Singapore. It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy dining options from 14 of the in-house restaurants. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. Duty Free Shopping: DFS Galleria Scottswalk is 800 m from Mercure Singapore On Stevens, while the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road and Scotts Road are 1 km away. Singapore Botanic Gardens and Newton MRT Station are 1.5 km from the hotel. The iconic Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer are both within 8 km of the hotel. Changi International Airport is 23.2 km from Mercure Singapore On Stevens. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle services to Orchard Road. Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for tour arrangements, luggage storage, ticketing and concierge services. A tennis court and health club are available to in-house guests as well as a 20% discount on food and soft beverages
SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok
Escape from the everyday normal and step into an incredible world of vibrancy at SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok Em District. Located in the city’s fashion hub, our vibrant, design-forward hotel is the perfect urban escape for any traveller, conveniently located on Sukhumvit Soi 24. From dancing the night away at MOJJO Rooftop Lounge & Bar to sundowners at Vanilla Sky Bar, contemporary Italian cuisine at La Stella, a leisurely Saturday brunch at Prime or an opulent wedding in the SKY Ballroom, there is much to love about our urban oasis. Residing in the middle of Bangkok’s prestigious Em District, adjacent to Emporium and EmQuartier shopping centres and Phrom Phong BTS Station, we are well placed to satisfy the needs of every traveler.
Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC
Conveniently located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre offers accommodation with free high speed Wi-Fi access throughout the property. It operates a 24-hour front desk and has available parking on site for a fee. Offering city views from the balcony, air-conditioned rooms come with modern flooring, a desk you can do your work comfortably, in-room safe and a sofa seating area to sit back on and watch your favourite shows on our 50-inch TV’s. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob and hood, a fridge and a microwave. We have even placed a toaster in the room for you to make your simple sandwiches. Our en-suite bathroom includes towels, amenities and a good water pressured shower facility. At Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre, guests may enjoy swimming in the outdoor infinity pool or have a work-out session at the gym. The hotel is also situated close to the shopping malls, train stations, Chinatown, Little India, Arab Street, the iconic KL Tower and the nations pride, the Petronas Twin Towers.
Best Western Kuta Beach
Best Western Kuta Beach is located in the heart of Kuta, Bali's most famous beach. With only 2 minutes walk to the beach, walking distance to the finest Beachwalk Shopping Mall, Ground Zero Monument, Waterbom, shops at Kuta Square, Legian nightlife area and much more; its location is the paradise for leisure travelers, surfers who are seeking the ultimate sun, sea, and sand. Easy reach from/to Ngurah Rai International Airport with own car or transport arrangement from hotel. A rooftop swimming pool overview the sea to relax with friends and sip cocktails from our Langit Bar & Lounge while watching the breathtaking sunset. And high-speed internet access is available for you who need to be connected with the world during stay.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add additional nights in Dubai at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
Spend two nights in a melting pot of cultures. Singapore with its treasure trove of unique cafes, indie boutiques, iconic wall murals, vinyl stores, and art galleries. An absolute must for any traveler is a visit to the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - a 101-hectare landscaped area of gardens, bio-domes, and sculptures. You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the 4-star Mercure Singapore On Stevens a lush urban paradise just minutes from Singapore's iconic Orchard Road and UNESCO Heritage Site, Singapore Botanic Gardens.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the 5-star Skyview Hotel Bangkok in located in the heart of Bangkok’s fashionable Em District. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend two nights discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine, and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4-star Ramada Suites By Wyndham KLCC hotel, which Offering city views from the balcony, air-conditioned rooms that come with modern flooring, and an outdoor infinity pool. Check out from your hotel and take your flight to Bali.
Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, a place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next seven nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the 4-star Best Western Kuta Beach hotel located in the heart of Kuta, Bali's most famous beach. With only 2 minutes walk to the beach. its location is a paradise for leisure travelers, surfers who are seeking the ultimate sun, sea, and sand.
BALI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.