Iceland w/ Blue LagoonExperience an astonishing getaway in Iceland with return flights & a tour of the blue lagoon
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Gatwick or Luton.
- Departures from other regional airports available (surcharges apply).
- 3 nights in Reykjavik at the 3-star Foss Hotel Raudara or Fosshotel Baron.
- Room only basis.
- Complimentary Blue Lagoon comfort package.
- Includes Silica mud mask, Use of a towel & 1st drink of your choice.
- Hand luggage allowance.
- Deposit from £60pp followed by 6 monthly payments of £31.5pp.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September - April 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Fosshotel Raudara is just a short walk away from the famous shopping street of Laugavegur and Hlemmur Food Hall. The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood with Laugavegur shopping street, Klambratún city park, Hlemmur Food Hall and Hallgrímskirkja church all nearby. A perfect location for those who want to explore Reykjavík at its best.
Fosshotel Baron has a central yet quiet location, within a few minutes’ walk of Reykjavik’s main street, Laugavegur, and the waterfront promenade. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and apartments and a generous breakfast buffet. All of Baron’s accommodations options are equipped with satellite TV and tea/coffee facilities. The 2-bedroom apartments feature a small kitchenette. Some rooms have elegant late 1800s-style décor, while others offer views of the Atlantic Ocean. The breakfast buffet includes freshly baked bread, make-your-own waffles and a wide variety of fish. Drinks and snacks are available in the bar. Staff can help arrange excursions to attractions such as the Blue Lagoon, Gullfoss and the Geysir. On-site facilities include a free internet computer in the lobby. Within 10 minutes' walk is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as whale watching excursions. The shuttle bus for Keflavik Airport stops right outside the hotel. Free public parking spaces are found nearby.
- Return transfers are available at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Extend your nights in the city at an extra cost.
- Add tours & excursions at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|