Luxury Dubai & All-Inclusive MaldivesCombine Dubai's iconic Atlantis the Palm with top selling Siyam World of Maldives
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Upgrade to Business Class from +£2369 per person.
- Inclusive of hand & hold luggage allowance.
- 3 nights stay at 5-star Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai.
- Ocean King Room on Half Board basis.
- Return airport transfers.
- Kids Stay & Dine for Free (on Half Board) until 30 Sep 2021 & again from 9 May – 30 Sep 2022.
- Enhanced Half Board with Free soft beverages.
- Choice of ONE complimentary COVID-19 PCR Test related offers.
- Free access to world’s largest waterpark; Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- 7 nights stay at 5-star Siyam World Maldives.
- Lagoon Villa with Pool & Slide on 24-hour Wow-Inclusive basis.
- Exclusive FREE upgrade from Water Villa with Pool to Lagoon Villa with Pool & Slide- book before 30th September !
- Complimentary Seaplane Transfers for 7+ nights stays.
- Meet and greet at Male’ airport (while in transit) and assistance with domestic transfer & international flights.
- Special welcome: refreshing towels and sparkling wine (non-alcoholic beverages available upon request).
- Free Wi-Fi in main public areas; all Villas, Beach Houses & Residences.
- Access to recreation and fitness centres (including indoor and outdoor activities such as tennis, table tennis and other table games).
- Free of charge snorkelling equipment, subject to charges for any damages or misplaced snorkelling equipment.
- Access to Kids Club for children between 4 to 11.99 years.
- Complimentary Babysitting service once per stay for 2 hours.
- Complimentary access to Indian Oceans Biggest Floating Water Park- Siyam Water World.
- Exclusive Honeymoon benefits.
- Low deposit available from £19pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on per person double sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Call us for 2023 prices and regional airport surcharges.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Atlantis, The Palm
Surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, the award-winning Atlantis Dubai is the jewel in the crown of the world-famous Palm Island in Dubai. Whether you stay at the resort, dine at one of the world-class restaurants, or feel the thrill of an aquaventure, you can always experience an imaginary world that distances you from the routine of life at Atlantis The Palm.
Located on the island of Dhigurah, stretched across 1.5 km of house reef in Noonu Atoll, Siyam World offers island escapism at a scale far beyond experience in a rich natural 54 hector island with an exciting collection of fun-filled adventures. Encircled by a pristine white beach, fringed with swaying palms and dense tropical vegetation, Siyam World can be reached by domestic flight to Maafaru airport from Velana International Airport. From Maafaru, it takes a short 15 minutes speedboat ride to reach the resort. Seaplane option also is available, which takes 45 minutes from Velana International Airport. Siyam World offers fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities with varied cuisines from pure vegetarian, raw, vegan, Italian, Indian and grill specialities. Also, four bars with unlimited beverages and the main bar open 24/7 offering a late-night light snack buffet. The resort offers varied accommodation and daily activities where children can learn and have fun at the Turtle Kids Village, a dedicated kids village combined with kids club services. Sun Spa built within the lush vegetation, for tranquility and peace comes with 18 spa pavilions, double massage tables, open-air rain shower and romantic flower bath. Hydrotherapy areas include chill pools, steam and sauna. The spa includes manicure/pedicure stations, salon and spa boutique. A rich, exotic and a large house reef to go snorkeling or venture out for the region’s best dive spots, water sports includes a range of non-motorized activities on complimentary.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class upgrade.
- Other departure airports are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Room upgrades are available at an extra supplementary cost.
- Extend your stay for an extra supplementary cost.
- Add tours and excursions for an extra supplementary cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai, the dynamic land of attractions!
Two days from today, you’ll spend your luxury days at the Atlantis Palm, the first ever resort to open for tourists in Dubai! So, live in complete opulence, enjoying the high facilities in the resort, including; complimentary access to the Adventure Waterpark, Lost Chambers Aquarium, Shui Qi Spa, private beach, Atlantean Flyer Zipline Ride, underwater trekking, water slides, Atlantis Kids’ Zone and The Zone. Additionally, you can also benefit from the private transfers!
After a luxurious stay in Dubai, fly to the Maldives, for calm and tranquillity, on your fifth night. Enjoy your speedboat transfers from Maldives airport to the all-inclusive Siyam World resort, that is home to miles of natural wonders! These six days are all about making memories in the Maldives! So, benefit from the Premium All-Inclusive plan that adds more excitement around every corner of the Sun Siyam resort.
Maldives to UK
Today, you’ll check-out from the Siyam resort and make your way to the Male International Airport, from where you’ll catch your flight back home, with lots of happy memories! Have a safe journey.