Romantic escape in Dubai & MaldivesFor a honeymoon to remember!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Regional airports available on request. (surcharges may apply).
- 3 nights stay in the 5-star Atlantis, The Palm | Dubai.
- Ocean King Room.
- Half Board basis in Dubai.
- Private premium return airport transfers in Dubai.
- 7 nights stay in the 4-star Siyam World Maldives.
- Water Villa with Pool in Maldives.
- All Inclusive in Maldives.
- Sea Plane transfers included.
- Daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
- 20-23Kgs baggage allowance per person.
- Low deposit from £49pp with 10 months installment of £255pp.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel between January - October 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Atlantis, The Palm
Surrounded by the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis Dubai is the jewel in the crown of the world-famous Palm Island in Dubai. Whether you stay at our world-famous resort, dine at one of the award-winning chef restaurants, or feel the thrill of an aquaventure, you can always experience an imaginary world that distances you from the routine of life at Atlantis The Palm.
Located on the island of Dhigurah, stretched across 1.5 km of house reef in Noonu Atoll, Siyam World offers island escapism at a scale far beyond experience in a rich natural 54 hector island with an exciting collection of fun-filled adventures. Encircled by a pristine white beach, fringed with swaying palms and dense tropical vegetation, Siyam World can be reached by domestic flight to Maafaru airport from Velana International Airport. From Maafaru, it takes a short 15 minutes speedboat ride to reach the resort. Seaplane option also is available, which takes 45 minutes from Velana International Airport. Siyam World offers fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities with varied cuisines from pure vegetarian, raw, vegan, Italian, Indian and grill specialities. Also, four bars with unlimited beverages and the main bar open 24/7 offering a late-night light snack buffet. The resort offers varied accommodation and daily activities where children can learn and have fun at the Turtle Kids Village, a dedicated kids village combined with kids club services. Sun Spa built within the lush vegetation, for tranquility and peace comes with 18 spa pavilions, double massage tables, open-air rain shower and romantic flower bath. Hydrotherapy areas include chill pools, steam and sauna. The spa includes manicure/pedicure stations, salon and spa boutique. A rich, exotic and a large house reef to go snorkeling or venture out for the region’s best dive spots, water sports includes a range of non-motorized activities on complimentary.
- Additional Baggage at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- 90 Minutes Speedboat Tour Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab at an extra cost.
- Morning Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sand boarding and Refreshments at Camp at an extra cost.
- Dubai Aquarium and Burj Khalifa Combo Tickets available at an extra cost.
- Fountain Show and Burj Lake Ride by Traditional Boat available at an extra cost.
- Dubai High Tea in the Sky tour at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Dubai
Welcome to Dubai, the dynamic land of attractions!
Two days from today, you’ll spend your luxury days at the Atlantis Palm, the first ever resort to open for tourists in Dubai! So, live in complete opulence, enjoying the high facilities in the resort, including; complimentary access to the Adventure Waterpark, Lost Chambers Aquarium, Shui Qi Spa, private beach, Atlantean Flyer Zipline Ride, underwater trekking, water slides, Atlantis Kids’ Zone and The Zone. Additionally, you can also benefit from the private transfers!
After a luxurious stay in Dubai, fly to the Maldives, for calm and tranquillity, on your fifth night. Enjoy your speedboat transfers from Maldives airport to the all-inclusive Siyam World resort, that is home to miles of natural wonders! These six days are all about making memories in the Maldives! So, benefit from the Premium All-Inclusive plan that adds more excitement around every corner of the Sun Siyam resort.
Maldives to UK
Today, you’ll check-out from the Siyam resort and make your way to the Male International Airport, from where you’ll catch your flight back home, with lots of happy memories! Have a safe journey.