Luxury Far east Triple CityBangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali trip incl. luxury 5-star hotel stay & flights
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 5-star Skyview Hotel.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 5-star Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur.
- 5 nights Bali at the 5-star The Kasih Villas and Spa.
- Room only basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast in Bali.
- Private Pool villa in Bali.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- Low deposit from £199 per person with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - December 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok
Escape from the everyday normal and step into an incredible world of vibrancy at SKYVIEW Hotel Bangkok Em District. Located in the city’s fashion hub, our vibrant, design-forward hotel is the perfect urban escape for any traveller, conveniently located on Sukhumvit Soi 24. From dancing the night away at MOJJO Rooftop Lounge & Bar to sundowners at Vanilla Sky Bar, contemporary Italian cuisine at La Stella, a leisurely Saturday brunch at Prime or an opulent wedding in the SKY Ballroom, there is much to love about our urban oasis. Residing in the middle of Bangkok’s prestigious Em District, adjacent to Emporium and EmQuartier shopping centres and Phrom Phong BTS Station, we are well placed to satisfy the needs of every traveler.
Hotel Maya Kuala Lumpur
The hotel Located within the hustle and bustle of the city centre, Hotel Maya offers accommodations in Kuala Lumpur opposite Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC. It features an indoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals at the in-house restaurant or have a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. The Weld and Aquaria KLCC are 1.2 km from the property. Menara Kuala Lumpur is 2.1 km away. Pavilion Shopping Mall is 3 km from Hotel Maya. Kuala Lumpur International Airport is 66 km away. Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for tour arrangements, ticketing and concierge services. Alternatively, guests can indulge in spa treatments at Anggun Spa. Japanese cuisine is served at Still Waters Restaurant. Other dining options include Maya Brasserie Restaurant and Ramah Tamah Café. Drinks are available at the Lobby Lounge and Sky Lounge. Friendly staff are fluent in English, Chinese and Malay.
The Kasih Villas and Spa
The Kasih Villas and Spa is the best located Luxury Villas in Seminyak for your holiday in Bali. Only a – minute drive to Seminyak Beach and footsteps away from shopping areas of Seminyak and Legian. Our villas selection comprises of 13 private pool villas; 10 units of one-bedroom private pool honeymoon villas, 2 units of two-bedroom private pool villas, and 1 unit of three-bedroom family holiday villa. Each villa features large private swimming pool, landscaped with pristine lush tropical gardens and private entrance which offers an ultimate privacy combined with amicable hotel services. The Kasih Villas and Spa is a perfect destination to spend your quality times with the loved one. Yours lovingly.
- Return transfers throughout the tour at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
FLIGHT TO BANGKOK
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
Welcome to Bangkok! The bustling capital of Thailand. You'll begin your trip here with three nights in Bangkok, a legendary city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the lively streets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, from floating markets, delectable street food and an ambient atmosphere.
After your time in Bangkok, you'll spend a few days discovering the vibrant city of Kuala Lumpur. This city will amaze you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine, and an eclectic mix of Malaysia's capital city cultures. On the 5th day, check out from your the hotel and fly to Denpasar Bali, check into your hotel in Bali.
DENPASAR - BALI
It's time to enjoy the serenity and beauty at your next stop, Bali! A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, ideal for a meditative experience to unwind. You'll spend the next five nights of your trip on the Indonesian island simply enjoying, relaxing and rejuvenating.
FLIGHT BACK TO THE UK
It's time to check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport return home to the UK after a refreshing break in the Far East.