Singapore & MaldivesExplore the luxurious destinations in one go!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- Fly with Singapore Airlines.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 3 nights stay at 4-star Travelodge Harbourfront or Park Avenue Rochester on room only basis.
- 7 nights stay at the 4-star Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi on all-inclusive basis.
- Return speed boat transfers in Maldives.
- Inclusive of Universal Studio tickets.
- Exclusive discounts available for Spa treatments & excursions.
- 20-23kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Low deposit from £99pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Located at the gateway of Sentosa – Singapore’s premier island resort getaway, home to an exciting array of themed attractions – and opposite Vivocity, Singapore’s largest shopping mall, Travelodge Harbourfront is in the perfect location for savvy travelers looking to maximize their stay in sunny Singapore. Less than 15 minutes by car to the Maple tree Business City, a fast-growing integrated business hub, and with public transport options right at its doorstep, Travelodge Harbourfront is the ideal hotel for both leisure and business travelers. This hotel marks the launch of Travelodge into Singapore, the 5th most visited city in the world – a fantastic location for the rapidly growing Travelodge brand.
Park Avenue Rochester
Park Avenue Rochester is a blissful urban retreat whether you are here for business or leisure. Located a short walk from Buona Vista MRT Station, and just minutes away from business districts located in the Western and Central part of Singapore like One-North, Science Park, International Business Park and Mapletree Business City, it is a perfect place to stay with a pool, gym and many dining options nearby.
Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi
Experience a holiday in the tropics beyond compare at Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi. Blessed with thriving vegetation and pristine waters, the ‘Island of White Gold’ finds itself in peaceful seclusion in the North Male Atoll. Set in 83 acres of lush tropical beach property on Lhohifushi Island the resort’s design enables it to blend into its surroundings setting it apart from other Maldives island resorts. Discover a paradise hidden away in plain sight where the sunrise painting the skies in rich orange hues and the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean caress the shore with grace.
- Additional Baggage at an extra cost.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Singapore : Gardens by the bay ticket available at an extra cost.
- Singapore : River Safari experience available at an extra cost.
- Maldives : Lucky Dolphin & Sunset Photo Cruise available at an extra cost.
- Maldives : Sun Set Fishing with "Kakka" available at an extra cost.
- Maldives : Sun Rise Fishing available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Fly from the UK to Singapore
Welcome to the beginning of an exciting journey to one of the most dazzling cities in the world, Singapore! Upon arrival, check in to your chosen hotel.
Commence your holiday in the city where there's plenty of exciting things to do. Head to Singapore's most famous Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, where you can marvel at the 16-story trees at this iconic Singapore destination. Also, self-explore city attractions or suggest you opt to spend a thrill-filled day at Asia's Favourite Playground- Sentosa Island, an attractive entertainment and hospitality hub. Enjoy and engage in numerous activities. Head over to the Underwater World Oceanarium and swim deep into the ocean. Encounter the friendly dolphins at Dolphin Lagoon, visit the Butterfly Park and learn about insects at the Insect Kingdom. What's more, is that you can take joy in a stimulating 4D Magic Show and enjoy the super-fun Luge & Skyride (Only Universal studios tickets are included in the package).
Flight from Singapore to the Maldives
It's time for your next part of your trip as you depart the city of beautiful skylines and bright lights. Continue your journey to the world's gorgeous destinations. Make your time to the airport to catch your flight to the Maldives! Once you land, make your way to the 4-star Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi Maldives and check-in.
All-inclusive bliss in the Maldives
When you're in the Maldives, it's an absolute must to simply laze around and revel in exotic luxury. At the all-inclusive Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi, that's all you'll receive! Encircled by turquoise waters and the softest white sands, this resort is the absolute representation of paradise. Feel right at home in your own little paradise - your sumptuous abode! Relax and unwind in the comfort of the outdoor pool and enjoy all the amenities that make this trip everything luscious and more. You can make your way to the Island Chavana Spa to treat yourself to the healing wonders of a tropical wellness bliss in paradise. However, there are plenty of amazing things to do in the Maldives if you're ready for some adventure in the water and land alike!
Back home to the UK
After a rejuvenating stay in the Maldives, you'll depart by a speedboat to the Velana Airport. Catch your flight back to the UK as you reminisce wonderful memories of your trip. Have a safe journey!