Sunborn Gibraltar YachtGet the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Luxury Sunborn Gibraltar Yacht Stay with Breakfast & Return flights
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return direct flights London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Other airports are available on request (surcharges may apply).
- 3 Nights at 5-star Sunborn Yacht Hotel.
- Economy room.
- Bed & breakfast basis.
- Hand luggage allowance.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between November 2021 - April 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
The 5-star Sunborn Gibraltar provides exceptional lodging, onboard a yacht. Located in Gibraltar, this extravagant 5-star yacht-hotel provides an infinity swimming pool, a casino, a spa, a fitness center and a restaurant. Guests could also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi all through the yacht. All large rooms, apartments, or suites offer harbor, stone, or ocean views. With a huge flat-screen TV, tailored design furniture and air-conditioned, the rooms also provide guests a champagne minibar and a stylish bath or shower room. Guests on Sunborn Gibraltar could enjoy excellent cuisine and marvelous sea views from the on board restaurants. Sky Restaurant provides periodic signature dishes made by a global team of chefs. Drinks could be relished in the Sky or Aqua Bar. The top level is residence to the more relaxed restaurant and Aqua Lounge with an outdoor pool and bar. The spa at Sunborn Gibraltar provides generous beauty and hair treatments and a completely fitted out life fitness gym with the newest gear and saunas. Call Travel Center UK today to reserve your rooms and have the best holiday in Gibraltar!
- Additional baggage at an extra cost.
- Upgrade to a Suite for an additional cost.
- Add a Dolphin watching tour from £25pp.
- Add a rock of Gibraltar History tour from £42pp.
- Rates for other tours available on request.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Gibraltar
Take the first step of your 4-day trip! Depart from the UK and say hello to Gibraltar, a seaside oasis. Now, first things first – once you arrive, you'll have to check-in at the Sunborn Yacht Hotel, a luxury 5-star yacht-hotel. Here, you'll find an infinity swimming pool, a casino, and a gym among its other notable features. Oh, you'll also get free Wi-Fi throughout your stay.
The explorer's way to go!
If there's one thing wanderers should know about Gibraltar – it's that everything is in close at hand. So, it's not hard to lodge a blissful beach visit and a tranquil trip to the famous Alameda Botanical Gardens in an hour or so. But wait, that's not all! If you want to go on a shopping spree, then good news! You'll find everything from traditional to high-end brands, all with the advantage of sterling currency and VAT-free prices.
The Upper Rock Nature Reserve
if you're an adventure-chaser or just love watching nature thrive, make sure to get ready for the Upper Rock Nature Reserve. It's a place where you'll be able to see migrating birds, the famous Macaque monkeys, and more on your visit.
Gibraltar to the UK
On day 4, you'll meet the end of an enthralling journey. Once you check out of the hotel, you'll make your way to the Gibraltar International Airport for your homeward flight.