Iceland, Niagara Falls & New York3 iconic destinations in one go incl. hotels, flights, trains & tour
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Gatwick, Manchester, or Glasgow.
- 3 Nights in Iceland at the 4-star Centerhotel Skjaldbreid or 3-star Midgardur by Center Hotels.
- 3 Nights in Niagara at the 4-star Sheraton on the Falls Hotel.
- 3 Nights in New York at the 4-star Millennium Hilton New York Downtown or 4-star Artezen Hotel.
- Room only basis.
- Train transfers from Niagara - New York.
- Complimentary Sky Lagoon - Pure Pass in Reykjavik (Blessed with geothermal heating and a stunning landscape, includes Sky Lagoon Admission, seven-step Ritual - Cold Pool, Sauna, Sky Scrub, & Steam Room)
- Lowest deposit starting from £50pp for departures in 2022 & £99pp departing in 2021 with easy flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between Oct 2021 - Dec 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights and hotels.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
This hotel is situated on the main shopping street, Laugavegur. All rooms include free wired internet, tea/coffee facilities and a minibar. Reykjavik Art Museum is a 5-minute walk away. Guests have free access to coffee and tea throughout the day in CenterHotel's 3rd-floor atrium. A free internet computer is found in the lobby. Guests can book airport transfers at reception. Skjaldbreid CenterHotel’s location provides easy access to bars, clubs and boutique shops. The geothermally heated Sundhöllin Swimming Pool is within 15 minutes’ walk.
Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
The luxurious Sheraton On The Falls is one of the largest hotels in Niagara Falls, Canada. Designed in unparallelly impeccability, the Sheraton is rich in natural beauty and elegance. This 4-star hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls and is connected to the largest indoor waterpark, hotel, and entertainment resort in North America. Enjoy your stay at this luxurious hotel as you revel in fun and joy with everything you could want for a wonderful holiday.
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown
The front door of our Financial District high-rise is steps from WTC Cortlandt and Fulton Street subway stops. The Oculus, One World Observatory, and 9/11 Memorial & Museum are directly across the street. Wall Street, City Hall, and the Brooklyn Bridge are within a half-mile walk. Enjoy our city-view rooms and suites.
- All transfers at an extra cost.
- Add more nights at each city for an extra cost
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik available at an extra cost.
- Iceland Golden Circle and Kerið Crater available at an extra cost.
- Niagara Falls, Canada: Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour in Canada available at an extra cost.
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck admission available at an extra cost.
- Empire State Building tickets available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
Welcome to Reykjavik, the captivating capital of Iceland. Once you arrive, check-in at the 4-star Centerhotel Skjaldbreid or 3-star Midgardur by Center Hotels, both located in the heart of the city.
Wake up to the beautiful sights of Reykjavik, located on the coast of Iceland. Set out to explore Iceland's rich history. A complimentary Sky Lagoon tour included, which will relax your mind, body and soul. A truly unique journey that's at the heart of Iceland's newest geothermal experience. The seven-step ritual will let you relax in the lagoon, cool down with the cold plunge, relax with a view in the sauna, refresh in a cold fog-mist, apply their signature Sky Body Scrub, your skin will be exfoliated and glowing, attend the steam room and finally step back into the warm geothermal lagoon. Lean back, close your eyes, breathe deeply, feel the results and enjoy the moment!
The next part of your journey will take you to Toronto in Canada, a vibrant city that plays host to the spectacular Niagara Falls. Once you arrive, check-in at the 4-star Sheraton on the Falls.
Explore the stunning beauty of Niagara Falls. Its sits on the western shore of Niagara River, overlooking the cascading Horseshoe Falls. You will be able to get there in elevators that take visitors to a lower, damper vantage point behind the falls.
NIAGARA FALLS - NEW YORK, USA
On day seven, you’ll take a train from Niagara to New York. Enjoy three nights of comfortable accommodation at the 4-star Millennium Hilton New York Downtown or 4-star Artezen Hotel.
Spend time in New York City as you experience one of the world's most prominent masterpieces and the symbolic gateway to New York's harbour. Set sail around the Statue of Liberty on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise and journey under the Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
NEW YORK CITY TO UK
After observing and exploring these stunning destinations, make your way back to the UK with beautiful memories.