Iceland, Niagara Falls & New York3 iconic destinations in one go incl. hotels, flights, trains & tour
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Gatwick or Heathrow.
- 3 Nights in Iceland at the 4-star Centerhotel Skjaldbreid or 3-star Midgardur by Center Hotels.
- 3 Nights in Niagara at the 4-star Sheraton Fallsview Hotel.
- 3 Nights in New York at the 4-star Hotel 50 Bowery NYC or 4-star Artezen Hotel.
- Room only basis.
- Train transfers from Niagara - New York.
- Complimentary Blue Lagoon comfort package - Includes Silica mud mask, Use of a towel & one drink of your choice.
- Lowest deposit starting from £50pp with easy flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between April - November 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights and hotels.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative airports.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
This hotel is situated on the main shopping street, Laugavegur. All rooms include free wired internet, tea/coffee facilities and a minibar. Reykjavik Art Museum is a 5-minute walk away. Guests have free access to coffee and tea throughout the day in CenterHotel's 3rd-floor atrium. A free internet computer is found in the lobby. Guests can book airport transfers at reception. Skjaldbreid CenterHotel’s location provides easy access to bars, clubs and boutique shops. The geothermally heated Sundhöllin Swimming Pool is within 15 minutes’ walk.
Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
The luxurious Sheraton On The Falls is one of the largest hotels in Niagara Falls, Canada. Designed in unparallelly impeccability, the Sheraton is rich in natural beauty and elegance. This 4-star hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls and is connected to the largest indoor waterpark, hotel, and entertainment resort in North America. Enjoy your stay at this luxurious hotel as you revel in fun and joy with everything you could want for a wonderful holiday.
Hotel 50 Bowery
50 Bowery is a boutique hotel that captures the energy of NYC, inspired by the cultural crossroads of our location on Manhattan's oldest street, where diverse cultures have come together for centuries. With this hotel's convenient location on Bowery near Canal Street and the Manhattan Bridge, getting anywhere in NYC will be a breeze. We celebrate the joy of life, where General Washington communed with his men at the Bull's Head Tavern, where actors once took the stage at the vibrant New York Theater, and where new Americans from Europe and Asia brought their optimism and ambition.
- All transfers at an extra cost.
- Add more nights at each city for an extra cost
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Whale Watching Tour from Reykjavik available at an extra cost.
- Iceland Golden Circle and Kerið Crater available at an extra cost.
- Niagara Falls, Canada: Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour in Canada available at an extra cost.
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck admission available at an extra cost.
- Empire State Building tickets available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO REYKJAVIK, ICELAND
Welcome to Reykjavik, the captivating capital of Iceland. Once you arrive, check-in at the 4-star Centerhotel Skjaldbreid or 3-star Midgardur by Center Hotels, both located in the heart of the city.
Wake up to the beautiful sights of Reykjavik, located on the coast of Iceland. Set out to explore Iceland's rich history. A complimentary Blue Lagoon tour, enter a timeless world of warmth, wellbeing, and wonder in the heart of a volcanic frontier. Experience the rejuvenating powers of the Blue Lagoon's legendary waters and explore the breathtaking beauty of the moss-covered landscape.
The next part of your journey will take you to Toronto in Canada, a vibrant city that plays host to the spectacular Niagara Falls. Once you arrive, check-in at the 4-star Sheraton on the Falls.
Explore the stunning beauty of Niagara Falls. Its sits on the western shore of Niagara River, overlooking the cascading Horseshoe Falls. You will be able to get there in elevators that take visitors to a lower, damper vantage point behind the falls.
NIAGARA FALLS - NEW YORK, USA
On day seven, you’ll take a train from Niagara to New York. Enjoy three nights of comfortable accommodation at the 4-star Hotel 50 Bowery NYC or 4-star Artezen Hotel.
Spend time in New York City as you experience one of the world's most prominent masterpieces and the symbolic gateway to New York's harbour. Set sail around the Statue of Liberty on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise and journey under the Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
NEW YORK CITY TO UK
After observing and exploring these stunning destinations, make your way back to the UK with beautiful memories.