Dubai, Singapore & BaliCombine the bustling metropolises of Dubai and Singapore with the culture and pure relaxation of Bali!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Heathrow, Stansted or Gatwick).
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- 4 nights in Dubai at the 4-star Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah.
- 3 nights in Singapore at the 4-star Park Avenue Rochester or Boss hotel Singapore.
- 7 nights in Bali at the 4-star Astagina Resort Villa And Spa.
- Internal flights between the cities.
- Complimentary breakfast in Dubai.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Lead travel dates : 02, 08 March 2022
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah
Set in Dubai, 3.2 km from Dubai World Trade Centre, Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel has a bar and a garden. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bath or shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel features two restaurants and a continental breakfast is available every morning at Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah. The accommodation offers a terrace. Guests can make sightseeing and ticketing arrangements at the tour desk, or conduct business at the business centre. Grand Mosque is 3.9 km from Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah, while City Walk Mall is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 11 km from the hotel.
Park Avenue Rochester
Park Avenue Rochester is a blissful urban retreat whether you are here for business or leisure. Located a short walk from Buona Vista MRT Station, and just minutes away from business districts located in the Western and Central part of Singapore like One-North, Science Park, International Business Park and Mapletree Business City, it is a perfect place to stay with a pool, gym and many dining options nearby.
Hotel Boss offers a variety of accommodation options that cater to the needs of modern business and leisure travellers. With 1,500 modern contemporary designed guest rooms and eleven room types, ranging from Standard, Superior, Twin, Triple, Family to Premier, you will be spoilt for choices. All rooms are equipped with complimentary high-speed WiFi access, internet-connected 40” LED TV with local channels, USB charging port, electronic safe, mini fridge, coffee and tea making facilities, drinking water, hairdryer, dental kit and toiletries. Every 40” LED TV (IPTV) are connected to the internet, giving you the ability to surf, browse web content as well as stream HD YouTube with access to hotel information, guest services and getting around the hotel. To create a comfortable environment for our guests, smoking in the room is not permitted.
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa
A hidden Garden Paradise just in a walking distance from the Double Six Beach in the heart of Legian, Bali Island; our combination of Deluxe Resorts, Private Villas, Eco Garden Area, and Friendly Staff are here to pamper you and your loved ones throughout your stay with us. We are here to provide you with the most authentic Balinese Experience to ensure that you are able to enjoy and learn about our proud cultural heritage that was passed on generations before us.
- Dubai : Luxury Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ available at an extra cost
- Dubai : Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp available at an extra cost
- Dubai : Dinner in the Sky Experience available at an extra cost
- Singapore : Gardens by the bay ticket available at an extra cost
- Singapore : Universal Studios ticket available at an extra cost
- Singapore : River Safari experience available at an extra cost
- Bali : Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast available at an extra cost
- Bali : Best of Nusa Penida Full-Day Tour by Fast Boat
- Bali : Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Meal upgrades available at an extra cost
- Private Transfers available at an extra cost
- Call for your specified extras to be added.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Dubai
Say hello to Dubai, a city that never stops evolving and a city that is about to make your jaw drop at every turn.
Dubai is unlike anywhere else on the planet. With its bold architecture and audacious style, the United Arab Emirates' largest city has a distinct fusion of its Bedouin heritage and an ultramodern style all its own. Dubai doesn't just live up to its reputation; it will completely exceed your expectations. Explore the glitz and glam, and then uncover the ancient traditions of this multifaceted city.
Dubai to Singapore
Take your flight from Dubai to Singapore - the Lion City. On arrival at Singapore Airport, transfer to your hotel. The evening is free for you to relax. Later in the evening, you can stroll through the city streets.
Wake up to a bright and beautiful morning in the vibrant city. Visit Singapore's popular Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Marvel at the 16-story trees at this iconic Singapore destination. Also, self-explore city attractions or we suggest you opt for spending a thrill-filled day at Asia's Favourite Playground- Sentosa Island, an excellent entertainment and hospitality hub. Enjoy and get involved in numerous fun activities. Visit the Underwater World Oceanarium to venture into the ocean depths, meet the friendly dolphins at Dolphin Lagoon, get introduced to the beautiful world of butterflies at the Butterfly Park and enhance your knowledge about insects at the Insect Kingdom. Enjoy a thrilling 4D Magic Show and get on the super-fun Luge & Skyride. (all the tours are optional)
Today we suggest a visit to Universal Studios, a thrilling world of movie magic as you ride the movies on rollercoasters and other movie-themed attractions. You'll be dazzled and delighted on a full-day immersive entertainment experience that brings the silver screen to life. Please call our agent to book this tour.
Singapore to Bali
Take your flight from Singapore to Bali. Enjoy your way to your hotel, the 4-star Astagina Resort Villa and Spa. (hotel Shuttle service is available at an additional charge) Upon arrival, check-in at the stunning property.
Today is your chance to explore Ubud's Nature on an optional full-day private sightseeing tour of Bali. Encounter beautiful temples, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, waterfalls, the Monkey Forest, and more! This ideal day-trip is ideal for families, solo travellers, and couples alike. Conclude your adventure with a cultural stop at a local coffee plantation, which includes a tasting.
Mount Batur Hike
On day 11, you can go on a Mount Batur Hike. Scale one of Bali's natural wonders on a private, early-morning hike up Mount Batur, with an expert local guide, where you'll be rewarded with stunning sunrise views over the natural landscape and ocean horizon. This hike includes entrance tickets, accommodation transfers, and even better, you get to enjoy breakfast at the volcano's summit. Wait, there's more! Afterwards, you'll be able to taste a steaming cup of Kopi Luwak coffee on your way down. Leave all your worries behind and enjoy the panoramic views, such as Lake Batur, an enormous volcanic crater lake, before being dropped off back at your accommodation. Please call our agent to book this tour.
Enjoy the rest of your time in Bali, relaxing and unwinding by the blissful beaches.
Bali to UK
On day fifteen, you'll say goodbye to Bali with a heart full of lingering memories. Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Ngurah Rai International Airport for your flight back home.