The Deep South - Mardi Gras SpecialNashville, Memphis & New Orleans
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- This American dream holiday combines the world’s most exciting street party with some of the country’s greatest music cities. Experience the lively jazz of New Orleans, before joining the celebrations of Mardi Gras.
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- 3 nights l Nashville l 4-star Fairlane Hotel.
- 3 nights l Memphis l 3-star Comfort Inn Memphis Downtown.
- 4 nights l New Orleans l 4-star Nopsi Hotel.
- Coach transfer from Nashville to Memphis.
- Train transfer from Memphis to New Orleans.
- FREE Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
- FREE Rock 'n' Soul & Music Hall of Fame Combo tour in Memphis.
- 07-10 kg hand luggage allowance & 23 kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3-4 hours.
- Secure your next holiday with deposits starting from £50pp along with convenient, flexible payment options.
- Prices are based on Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on 20th February 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
The Fairlane Hotel is a luxe hotel in downtown Nashville that brings back the style and personality of the 1960's and 70's. Steps from the action on Broadway, the hotel's retro-modern rooms (complete with era-appropriate décor and details) pair well with the vibrant lobby and 4th floor terrace restaurant and bar - Ellington’s. To top it all off, a 4,000 square foot penthouse is decked to the nines with mid-century flair and boasts a wraparound terrace, providing the best views of the Music City.
Comfort Inn Memphis Downtown
Comfort Inn® Downtown is conveniently located close to Bass Pro Shop Pyramid and downtown offices and attractions. Our modern hotel overlooks the Mississippi River and is designed around offering a comfortable and amenity-rich experience for both business and leisure guests. Jumpstart the day with either a free Grab & Go breakfast or hot breakfast each morning — our famous waffles included. Free coffee from our all-day hot beverage station is available. Stay fit in the 24-hour fitness center or bask in the sunshine by the seasonal rooftop pool and deck. Sporting a new look and feel, our spacious rooms feature cozy beds topped with cushy blankets to help you get a great night’s rest. Modern perks include a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, flat-screen TV and a work desk with easy-access power outlets. In the lobby, guests can use the free computer and printer plus we have free Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel. Explore lively Beale Street within walking distance to the hotel or venture further to see Graceland, the National Civil Rights Museum, and the Memphis Zoo. We are right in the heart of historic downtown on the popular trolley line.
NOPSI Hotel, New Orleans
Formerly the headquarters of the New Orleans Public Service Inc., after which it is named, NOPSI Hotel is an architecturally unique, industrially elegant, nine-story brick building on the corner of Baronne and Union streets. Originally opened in 1927, NOPSI has been returned to its previous splendor and converted into a luxury 217-room hotel.
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- New Orleans: Day Jazz Cruise on the Steamboat Natchez available at an extra cost.
- Memphis: Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour available at an extra cost.
- Nashville: Civil War History Tour – The Battle of Franklin, Tennessee Tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
The UK TO Nashville
Two days filled with music history and heritage, explore the country music hall of fame, stroll around the massive shrine and immerse yourself in the country music. In the evening there is an endless selection of live music venues with bluegrass to rockabilly; country to rock n roll. The atmosphere is infused with tunes of joy, where hopeful performers, songwriters and musicians show off their unique talents.
VISIT THE MEMPHIS HALL OF FAME FOR ROCK' N' SOUL
Next, you'll be heading to Memphis by coach where you will be mesmerized by the charm of the city. Make your way to one of the many bars where authentic blues tunes touch your soul beautifully. See the place Elvis Presley called home with a visit to his Graceland mansion. To make this experience more special we've added the Rock 'n' Soul & Music Hall of Fame Combo tour, where you will dive into the history of rock and soul at the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum & discover world-changing musicians at the Memphis Music Hall of Fame.
New Orleans - Mardi Gras
Finally, our ultimate treat is the New Orleans, Home to another musical genre – Jazz. Staying at the Nopsi Hotel is steps away from the French Quarter, where you will be taking advantage of the central area. Take a walk and start exploring! On the 10th day, you will be enjoying the finale of carnival season with New Orleans' most famous event; The Mardi gras! The event that in the end puts a big smile on your face.