Far East Quad CitySingapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Gatwick or Heathrow).
- Lead dates are available on November 2021 (selected dates).
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur & Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar.
- 2 nights Singapore at the 4-star Park Avenue Changi Hotel.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok at Chinatown.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star MiCasa All-Suite Hotel.
- 7 nights Bali at the 4-star Harris Hotel Seminyak.
- Free upgrade to Breakfast in Bali
- Inclusive of 07-10kg hand & 20-23kg luggage.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 to 6 hours.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between October 2021 - April 2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Park Avenue Changi Hotel
Whether for business, leisure or transit, a stay in Park Avenue Changi is an urban oasis in the heart of Changi Business Park. Located a short walk from EXPO MRT station, and just a 10 minutes’ drive away from Changi Airport, it is a perfect place to stay with a pool, gym and dining options nearby. Contemporary, yet stylish, our rooms cater to the needs of the most discerning travellers.
Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown
Situated in Bangkok, Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown provides an outdoor salt-water pool, a bar and a restaurant. Guests could get access to complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Each air-conditioned room is furnished with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box and ironing amenities. A desk and an electric kettle are obtainable. Some divisions have a seating space furnished with a sofa or a dining area. Consisting of shower amenities, the private bathroom also is equipped with a hairdryer and bathrobes. Complimentary toiletries are given. Only the Superior Room doesn’t have windows. Hotel Royal Bangkok Chinatown also has a fitness centre, a tour desk and baggage storage. Airport shuttle services could be prepared at the 24-hour front desk. Complimentary parking is also possible. For General transportation, the hotel is 500 m from Hua Lamphong Train Station and 600 m from MRT-Hua Lamphong. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 36 km away. Guests could revel in meals at the on-site restaurant or remain at the hotel’s pool-side bar. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
MiCasa All Suites Hotel
"Botanics & Spice" is the essence of our culture at Micasa All Suite Hotel KL. Surrounded by a lush Botanical splendor, equipped with the best that nature has to offer; right in the heart of the city. Feel at home in our spacious rooms - delight your taste buds in the freshest herbs used in all our dishes, plucked from our very own Spice garden - Swim in our salt water pool away from harsh pollutants. The spice of life begins, right here. A mere 20 minutes walk away from several iconic landmarks of the city; KLCC Shopping Center, KLCC Convention Center and world renowned Petronas Twin Towers. The MiCasa All Suite Hotel Kuala Lumpur is about living in the bustling capital city with tall, looming skyscrapers and at the same time, offers the unique tranquility and serenity of resort living right in the heart of the City. This suite design hotel is located within the Central Business District, financial districts & mega shopping centers. The luxurious serviced apartment suites exemplify absolute quality while emphasizing on the perfect address. This luxury hotel presents guests with a fresh, elegant collection of newly redesigned deluxe accommodations. It offers pure luxuriously fitted suites ranging from studio, one, two and three bedroom suites catering to the discerning traveler. Each of the luxurious suites beckons you with warm, earthy hues and rich timber flooring. The focal point of some of the suites is the four poster-beds.
HARRIS Hotel Seminyak - Bali
Harris hotel Seminyak is Situated a 5-minute walk from Dhyana Pura Beach, brightly decorated it offers an outdoor pool as well as free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Boasting contemporary modern design, the brightly decorated rooms are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV, safety deposit box and air conditioning. The property is also equipped with a minibar and an electric kettle. Attached bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can take a dip in the pool, have a relaxing massage at the spa and wellness centre or work out at the gym. Harris Cafe serves a fine selection of Indonesian and Western dishes, while Italian food is available at Harrissimo. Refreshing beverages can be enjoyed at Juice Bar. Room service is also available. Operating a 24-hour front desk, the friendly staff at HARRIS Hotel Seminyak can assist guests with airport shuttle at an additional charge. Other facilities offered on-site include a concierge service, meeting rooms and a business centre. Guests with children can also enjoy the kid's corner. HARRIS Hotel Seminyak is a 15-minute drive to Kuta Beach and a 30-minute drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add additional nights in Dubai at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO SINGAPORE
Depart the UK on your flight to Singapore. You will land in Singapore the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
Spend two nights in a melting pot of cultures. Singapore with its treasure trove of unique cafes, indie boutiques, iconic wall murals, vinyl stores, and art galleries. An absolute must for any traveler is a visit to the spectacular Gardens by the Bay - a 101-hectare landscaped area of gardens, bio-domes, and sculptures. You'll enjoy a comfortable stay at the 4-star Park Avenue Changi Hotel an urban oasis in the heart of Changi Business Park.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay at the 4-star Hotel Royal Bangkok in Chinatown which is located in the heart of Bangkok. Fly to Kuala Lumpur after staying 3 nights in Bangkok.
Spend two nights discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine, and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4-star MiCasa All-Suite Hotel, which includes an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Check out from your hotel and take your flight to Bali.
Jungles dotted with sacred temples, towns brimming with nightlife, surf-friendly waters, a place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next seven nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay at the 4-star Harris Hotel Seminyak located only steps away from Seminyak Beach & the famous Kudeta, the hotel is only 10-min away from Seminyak Square.
BALI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.