Dubai & PhuketTake a trip from Middle East to the Far East Inc. Hotels, Flights & Tour
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow & Dublin.
- Fly with Emirates Airline.
- 3 nights in Dubai at 4-star Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah.
- 7 nights in Phuket at 4-star Kata Palm Resort & Spa or 4-star Beyond Resort Kata.
- Room only basis.
- Complimentary breakfast in Phuket.
- Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Tour in Phuket - Follow the elephants' footsteps and enjoy their daily activities, such as eating local fruits, bathing, and playing with mud.
- 20kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Deposit £50 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah
Set in Dubai, 3.2 km from Dubai World Trade Centre, Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah offers accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel has a bar and a garden. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests. The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a bath or shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the hotel all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel features two restaurants and a continental breakfast is available every morning at Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah. The accommodation offers a terrace. Guests can make sightseeing and ticketing arrangements at the tour desk, or conduct business at the business centre. Grand Mosque is 3.9 km from Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah, while City Walk Mall is 5 km away. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, 11 km from the hotel.
Kata Palm Resort & Spa
Kata Palm Resort and Spa, set in a verdant tropical paradise, is located just minutes away from the silky white sands of world-famous Kata Beach on Phuket Island in Southern Thailand. This luxurious low rise family-oriented Resort is within easy reach of both the Airport and Phuket Town with its vibrant local markets and wide range of shopping possibilities. A wood walkway connects all bungalows, leading to a private terrace in front of each unit. The interiors are finished with fine wood furniture and teak wood details, adding a touch of natural warmth and comfort. Yet all units have been fitted with the latest amenities including flat-screen televisions, in-room safety boxes, and high-speed internet connections.
- Regional airport departures are available at an additional cost.
- Extend your holiday for an additional cost.
- Meal and room upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- Tours and Excursions are available at an additional cost.
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Camp available at an additional cost.
- Dubai: Shallow Water Dolphin Encounter at Atlantis available at an additional cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Dubai
Depart the UK on your flight to Dubai. Say hello to Dubai, a city that never stops evolving and a city that is about to make your jaw drop at every turn.
Dubai is unlike anywhere else on the planet. With its bold architecture and audacious style, the United Arab Emirates' largest city has a distinct fusion of its Bedouin heritage and an ultramodern style all its own. Dubai doesn't just live up to its reputation; it will completely exceed your expectations. Explore the glitz and glam, and then uncover the ancient traditions of this multifaceted city.
Dubai to Phuket
Take your flight from Dubai to Phuket - Once you've filled your shopping bag, hop down to the sunny beaches of Phuket, Thailand where you can fill your days with water sports, Thai cooking classes, or relaxing spa treatments. Modern meets the Thai fusion in one holiday.
Enjoy your complimentary tour with a pickup from your accommodation. Once you're all settled in the air-conditioned van, you'll be taking a sight-seeing drive to the Elephant Sanctuary. Here, you'll be able to walk with your (English-speaking) guide and discover free-roaming elephants in a safe, and sustainable environment. Your guide will narrate each elephant's individual stories. But the best part is that you get to feed, play, pet, and interact with the elephants. After that, you'll be able to enjoy a healthy mud treatment & enjoy playing with the friendly mammals at the nearby river.
FLIGHT BACK TO THE UK
After an exciting journey full of memories. you'll be checking out and heading to the airport for your flight back to the UK.