Sun Siyam Olhuveli MaldivesDiamond All-Inclusive Stay with Return flight, Speedboat transfer and all inclusive basis
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- One-stop return flights from London.
- Upgrade to Business Class from +£2099 per person.
- Regional airport departures available at an additional supplement cost (subject to seat availability).
- Up to 25% discount applied.
- 7 nights Stay at the 4-star Sun Siyam Olhuveli.
- Stay in Deluxe Room.
- Diamond All-Inclusive.
- Complimentary Speed Boat transfers.
- Complimentary access to Kid's Club.
- Complimentary Mini Bar (alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages) replenished once per day.
- Choice of ONE complimentary out of Two (2) regular/scheduled Excursion per guest per stay with guided “Snorkeling Safari” or “Local Island Experience”.
- Daily Non-Motorized Water Sports on selected activities – 01 hour per day: kayak, paddleboard, windsurfing. Terms and conditions apply. Guided activities will be charged accordingly.
- Half an hour group snorkeling lesson per adult per stay (minimum number of 6 pax required).
- Half an hour group wind surf lesson per adult per stay (minimum number of 6 pax required).
- 25Kg baggage allowance per person.
- Deposit from £22 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Sun Siyam Olhuveli
Traditional Maldives meets modern design at Sun Siyam Olhuveli, with accommodations ranging from Maldivian-inspired suites to sleek contemporary villas. Designed to cater to your every whim, we’ve three pools to choose from, including an adults-only infinity pool that never fails to impress – but be warned, the lagoon may entice you into adventure. It all begins on the water, and whether it’s parasailing, kitesurfing or diving, there’s countless ways to stay active. Our outstanding cuisine holds the ocean at its heart, too, with creative menus served across our selection of restaurants and bars, all prepared by world-class chefs.
- Speak to an expert for Business Class Upgrade.
- Upgrade From Deluxe Water Villa To Jacuzzi Water Villa From £55 Per Person Per Night. (Terms and Conditions apply).
- 7 Nights Stay In Grand Beach Villa From £339 Per Person. (Terms and Conditions apply).
- 7 Nights Stay In Grand Beach Villa With Pool From £549 Per Person. (Terms and Conditions apply).
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|