12nt USA HolidayNew York, San Francisco, LA & Las Vegas trip with low deposit from £50pp
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Lead travel dates for £1199pp - 3, 12-13, 15 January 2022
- Return flights from London Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh, or Newcastle.
- Internal flights between New York to San Francisco, San Francisco to Los Angeles, and Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Midtown/Penn Station or YOTEL New York in New York.
- Stay at the InterContinental Mark Hopkins or Cova Hotel in San Francisco.
- Stay at the Wayfarer Downtown Los Angeles or The Mayfair Hotel in Los Angeles.
- Stay at the SAHARA Las Vegas or Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Stay 3 nights in each city.
- Complimentary Empire State Building General Tickets
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January - October 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Midtown Manhattan/Penn Station
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York is a 3-star hotel providing 244 guest rooms in the middle of NYC it also consists of a rooftop bar that looks above the metropolis. We offer guests a Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast Every day, Free Starbucks Coffee obtainable 24 hours a day, and in-room complimentary High Speed Internet. Free Wi-Fi is given in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Manhattan hotel are furnished with a flat-screen TV that has 4 HBO channels and an iPod docking station and ironing services. The hotel has a 24-hour gym onsite with cardio gear and weights. Complimentary newspapers, a business centre and a tour desk are also offered for the ease of guests. Starbucks coffee and a grab-n-go breakfast are ready to be had at the hotel. The Sky Room, the hotel’s rooftop lounge, provides cocktails and appetizers with both indoor and outdoor seating areas that give you stunning sights of the metropolis. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms now!
InterContinental Mark Hopkins
This towering historic landmark on Nob Hill features a top-floor restaurant with beautiful views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge. Cable car stops are just outside the hotel. The InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco provides modern, elegant rooms with a mini-bar, cable TV and a coffee maker. Bathrobes, a work desk and ironing facilities are included. The Top of the Mark sky lounge serves gourmet creations from the top of the Mark Hopkins. Guests can try one of 100 different martinis offered on the menu. A 24-hour fitness center is open to all guests of the InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco. A business center, valet parking and babysitting services are also available.
The Wayfarer Downtown Los Angeles
Set in Los Angeles, 700 m from L.A. Live, The Wayfarer DTLA offers accommodation with a restaurant, private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation features room service, a concierge service and organising tours for guests. The hotel offers a sun terrace. Microsoft Theater is less than 1 km from The Wayfarer DTLA, while Staples Center is a 10-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 19 km from the accommodation.
SAHARA Las Vegas
Expansive seasonal outdoor pools, gourmet restaurants and a spa and wellness centre are featured at the SAHARA Las Vegas. Free WiFi is provided. Las Vegas Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive. Views of the surrounding area can be viewed from the terrace of SAHARA Las Vegas. A casino, a nightclub and on-site shops are offered. Free parking is provided.
- Return transfers throughout the tour at an extra cost.
- Cycle The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Tickets at an extra cost.
- Universal Studios Hollywood Tickets at an extra cost.
- Grand Canyon West Bus Tour from Las Vegas at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Welcome to New York, the epicenter of the arts, architectural wonders, and the renowned shopping capital of the world. Stay either at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott Midtown/Penn Station or the YOTEL New York. Ride the elevator to the top of the Empire State Building for breath-taking views over the city, shop downtown in Soho or explore the bohemian streets of the West Village. There is so much to choose from, New York never disappoints!
After a fantastic stay in New York, it's time to spend a few days in San Francisco, a city known for its eclectic culture, music, diversity, and striking views. You can choose to stay at either the InterContinental Mark Hopkins or Cova Hotel. Visit Alcatraz Island, now a National Park, and find out how it has evolved over the years with an excellent self-guided audio tour. The ferry ride over is also a great opportunity to see the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
After your stay in San Francisco, you'll fly to Los Angeles, where you'll make your way to The Wayfarer Downtown Los Angeles or The Mayfair Hotel. Take a stroll and see the best that the City of Angels has to offer. From star-spotting along the Hollywood Walk of Fame and luxury shopping in The Grove to relaxing on Venice Beach - this stylish city is your oyster!
Las Vegas! Known for its world-class entertainment. Enjoy your final stop in the USA here. You can check-in at either the SAHARA Las Vegas or the Luxor Hotel. Experience the Grand Canyon West on a bus tour and enjoy the skywalk views from Guano Point and Eagle Point. Take to the well-lit streets and check out Bellagio Chocolate Fountain and Mirage Volcano.