Cairns, Sydney & SingaporeA fabulous multi-centre holiday to experience the best of Australia & Singapore!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow.
- All Internal Flights Included.
- 5 nights at the 4-star Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside in Cairns.
- 5 nights at the 4-star The Ultimo Hotel in Sydney.
- 2 nights at the 4-star Hotel G Singapore in Singapore.
- Bed & breakfast in Cairns, Singapore | Room Only in Sydney.
- Complimentary Port Douglas: Outer Barrier Reef Snorkel Cruise & Transfer - Jump into the Great Barrier Reef with this 8-hour cruise from Port Douglas. Snorkel at three breathtaking reef sites at the pristine Opal or Agincourt Reefs. Experience diverse marine life with great quality equipment and exceptional crew.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September - November 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Holiday Inn Cairns Harbourside
Located on The Esplanade, Holiday Inn Cairns promises a 5-star setting with a 4-star price tag and blessed with a truly magical setting. The property offers warm and welcoming hospitality, plush comfortable rooms with elegant designs, ensuring their guests the best stay they could ever imagine. The rooms comprise a beautiful terrace with uninterrupted views over picturesque Trinity Bay, where the dolphins and whales are regular visitors or the gorgeous surrounding mountains. Holiday Inn Cairns is a short walk from Cairns' city centre and the ever-famous Great Barrier Reef. Guests can enjoy spectacular views of the Coral Sea while enjoying Cairn’s cuisine showcasing local produce and an extensive natural wine list of Australia's and the world's best organic, biodynamic and minimal intervention wines.
The Ultimo Hotel
The Ultimo is perfectly positioned in the heart of Sydney's China Town district. The heritage-listed building is a reminder of Sydney's vibrant commercial heritage, which continues to this day. You'll be within walking distance to anything you are looking for, from transportation hubs to Sydney's attractions, whilst immersing in luxury. You'll be greeted treated exceptionally well by the friendly staff, who'll make sure you'll have a pleasant stay. The hotel boasts diligently appointed accommodation, featuring modern furnishings, and first-class amenities, giving you a luxurious stay in style. A stay at the Ultimo will fascinate all your senses at once.
Hotel G Singapore
Hotel G Singapore is a gorgeous lifestyle hotel on Middle Road, just 5 minutes' walk from Bugis Village and many famous tourist magnets. Hotel G features contemporary décor, petite yet comfortable rooms with one-of-a-kind eclectic interiors, grey walls, modern furnishings and bright-coloured accents, plus top-notch amenities to ensure you have the most beautiful stay. Guests can enjoy delectable meals at the in-house dining options—the French-themed Ginett Restaurant & Wine Bar and 25 Degrees Burger & Liquor Bar. As a bonus, guests can engage in workout sessions at the property's fully-equipped vintage-style fitness centre.
- Sydney: Harbor Cruise with 3-Course Premium Dinner from £110pp
- Singapore: Gardens by the Bay from £15pp
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Firstly, you will fly from the UK to Cairns, a stylish city renowned for its carefree, tropical climate and laidback ambience. You can dive and swim across the famed Great Barrier Reef on a snorkelling cruise and visit the World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest from Cairns. Immerse in its vibrant restaurant and café culture along its stunning beaches nearby, explore this tropical sanctuary or simply relax in your hotel.
Next, you will continue your journey in Australia, arriving at the stunning city of Sydney, free to explore this stunning region in your own time. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera house, climb the Harbour Bridge, go Whale watching, swim in the turquoise waters of Bondi Beach and learn about Aboriginal culture on a Sydney Harbour tour.
Last but not least, your trip 'Down Under' will be completed by a flight to Singapore. Singapore represents a blend of cultures that offers several tourist attractions waiting to be explored. Famed for its excellent fusion food, intriguing buildings and colorful sights and the Orchard Road, which shopaholics will love. Plus, of course, a trip to Gardens by the Bay and Sentosa Island, home to 'Universal Studios Singapore'.