Sheraton MaldivesAn all-inclusive stay at the Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa with return flights & speed boat transfers
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- One-stop return flights from London.
- Regional airport departures available at an additional supplement cost (subject to seat availability).
- 7 or 10 nights at 5-star Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa.
- Ocean Pool Villa.
- All-Inclusive basis.
- Return Transfer - Speed Boat.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Airlines: Etihad, Emirates, Qatar Airways with other options.
- Deposit from £99 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
The 5-star Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa situated in North Malé Atol greets you to a world of golden sunshine, excellent dining, water sports and entertainment. Make yourself at home in the 156 guest rooms and 20 Ocean Pool Villas of the charming Maldives resort, equipped in tropical style and with the best facilities – it’s never been simpler to slid into the tempo of peaceful island living this side of heaven. At Shine Spa for Sheraton, revel in treatments such as facials and full body massage. Complimentary Wi-Fi is offered. The T-For Tea House offers spicy Asian flavours from freshly made Chinese dim sum, noodles and snacks. Global cuisine is served at Feast All-day Dining and the outdoor Sand Coast restaurant. Other dining choices consist of steak and seafood at Sea Salt - Beach Grill and Thai food at Baan Thai. Drinks could be enjoyed at Anchorage Bar and the Beach Bar. Chinese breakfast is offered. For leisure, enjoy a game of table tennis and tennis. The resort also has a tour desk and laundry facilities. There are also 7 dining choices, a freshwater outdoor pool and yoga classes at the gym. In addition to activities for adults, the resort guarantees both children and parents have a family-friendly travel encounter by being kid-friendly with kids' club and kids' meal selections. Water sports pursuits and a diving centre are also ready at hand. Guests could pay utilizing union pay. Contact Travel Center UK today and book your rooms right now!
- Upgrade to a Water Bungalow from £60 per person / per night
- Upgrade to a Water Bungalow with a pool from £175 per person / per night
- Add a Lava Bamboo Massage from £140 per person / 90 min
- Add a Foot Reflexology from £100 per person / 60 min
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO MALDIVES
Welcome to the land of Culture! On arrival, you will receive a scheduled meet and greet by a Travel Center representative followed by a speed boat transfer to Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa.
SAVOURING THE MALDIVIAN CUISINE AND ENTERTAINMENT
Maldives has a long list of deliciously served cuisine with a variety of menus to try from! Use these days in the White sands of Maldives to savour the best Asian flavours from homemade dumplings, noodles to traditional snacks, and fresh seafood from the fresco seafood restaurant. Enjoy the live cooking stations, beach dinners and find your beach vibes at the Arabian Night and Maldivian Fish Market that features live entertainment. If you already love Maldivian cuisine, then at the luxurious Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa you’ll find seven restaurants and bars overlooking the freshwater pools, best for tranquil feasts and water recreations like snorkelling, diving and jet skiing! Then you have Masala Hut for a traditional mix of North and South Indian cuisine, Baan Thai for contemporary yet authentic Thai cuisine, Anchorage bar for a refreshing cocktail and a spectacular panoramic view of the Indian ocean. Also, don’t leave out the Kakuni Hut’s famous tacos and cocktails.
MALDIVES TO UK
Your taste buds shall recall the Maldives even if your thoughts don’t! Come back to the Maldives soon, to explore more of the Island’s best activities and traditions. Today you’ll leave for the Velana International Airport for your departure flight. Have a safe journey.