Chamonix Ski Break3-7 night hotel stay, ski passes & return flights!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London (Southend, Luton & Gatwick).
- Hand luggage included.
- Stay at the 3-star Croix-Blanche hotel or the 2-star hotel Richemond in Chamonix, located 20mins walk away from ski lifts.
- Double or twin standard room on Breakfast basis.
- Complimentary two-day Mont Blanc Unlimited ski passes included!
- You will be able to visit 10 ski areas with the Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass.
- Ski equipment isn't included.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January to March 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Hôtel La Croix Blanche Chamonix
La Croix Blanche is set in a building dating from 1783 in the center of Chamonix, within walking distance to the ski lifts, restaurants and shops. It provides chalet-style accommodation with satellite TV and ski lockers. Ski equipment hire is available at the hotel's ski shop. Guest rooms are equipped with a minibar and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms offer a balcony with a view of Mont Blanc. La Croix Blanche provides a daily buffet breakfast which can be taken in the dining area or in guests’ rooms. The hotel’s restaurant serves regional specialties including Savoyard cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace facing Mont Blanc.
Richemond Hotel features a 24-hour front desk, baggage storage, and express check-in and check-out, to help make your stay more enjoyable. The property also boasts a lounge. If you are driving to Richemond Hotel, free parking is available. Given the close proximity of popular landmarks, such as Eglise Saint Michel (0.2 mi) and Step Into the Void (0.2 mi), guests of Richemond Hotel can easily experience some of Chamonix's most well-known attractions.
- Rent ski equipment (ski/snowboards, boots, helmets) for 2 days from £40 per person
- Upgrade to half board basis at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Upgrade to a superior room at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Upgrade to a suite at an extra cost (Croix-Blanche hotel)
- Bus transfers from Geneva to Chamonix available from £40 per person
- Private transfers from Geneva to Chamonix available from £220 per person
- Car hire available from £75 per day
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK - GENEVA
Depart the UK on your flight to Geneva, after landing in Geneva take your own transfer to Chamonix or speak to our travel experts to add one at the lowest rate!
You'll be staying at the Croix Blanche hotel in Chamonix, which offers stunning views of sparkling snow in the winter, you'll be staying in a chalet-style accommodation with satellite TV and ski lockers. You'll enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast every morning of your stay to set you up for days of soaring down the majestic slopes! The Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass offers you pistes of the legendary Chamonix Valley as well as the slopes of Courmayeur in Italy and Verbier 4 Vallées in Switzerland. The pass also grants you access to the region's world-famous tourist sites and Brevent-Flégère, Grands Montet, Balme Tour Vallorcine, Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers Mer de Glace train, Tramway du Mont-Blanc, Les Houches and Evasion Mont-Blanc. Whether it's a morning of retail therapy followed by an afternoon exploring the breathtaking scenery, you're sure to fall in love with the wonderland of Chamonix.
GENEVA TO UK
Check out from your hotel and make your way to the Geneva Airport and return home.