Vietnam Roundtrip HolidayHanoi, Ha Long, Hoi An & Ho Chi Minh City with 4-5* accommodation with daily breakfast, tours, return & internal flights!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick. (Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights)
- Book today with a £120pp low deposit, followed by 11 monthly payments of 89pp
- 2 nights in Hanoi at 4-star Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa on BB basis.
- 1 night in Ha Long Cruise at 5-star Aspira Cruise on full board basis.
- 3 nights in Hoi An at 4-star Cicilia Da Nang Hotel & Spa on BB basis.
- 2 nights in Ho Chi Minh City at 4-star EdenStar Saigon Hotel on BB basis.
- Complimentary Fruits and local wine with a sunset party on the cruise.
- Complimentary Cookery demonstrations (cruise)
- Complimentary Kayaking. Local rowing boat(cruise)
- Complimentary Fishing equipment (cruise)
- English speaking guide (cruise)
- 20-23kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa
Situated in Hanoi, 500 m from Hoan Kiem Lake, Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa features accommodation with a bar, private parking and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has family rooms. All rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel the rooms have a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Guests at Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. The area is popular for cycling, and car hire is available at the accommodation. Guests can sing karaoke, plan their trips at the tour desk, or make use of the business centre. Popular points of interest near Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa include St. Joseph Cathedral, Trang Tien Plaza and Hanoi Opera House. The nearest airport is Noi Bai International, 21 km from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Aspira Cruise Halong Bay
The launch of Arina Cruises Halong on July , 2019 is laid foundation by the success of Arina Cruises with many years of experience in the tourism industry. Arina Cruises continuously improve and upgrade the services of Arina Cruises. Beside the purpose of sightseeing, Arina Cruises with numerous attractive activities such as kayaking, sunset party, squid fishing, cooking, floating Village, Cat ba Island, Viet Hai Village.
Cicilia Hotel & Spa
All of the rooms at Cicilia are elegantly designed, elegantly decorated and have romantic views of the sea, providing guests with the most tranquil and peaceful feeling Here, every day, you can enjoy the cafe, fine dining at the hotel's high-end restaurant, sunbathing by the main swimming pool; admire the sunrise every morning; enjoy the ultimate relaxation at Cicilia Spa or practice in modern, comfortable sports facilities. Professional and dedicated Cicilia chefs will take you on a journey to discover the taste of hundreds of delicious Asian and European dishes. Especially, you will not have to go far, you can still finish the work but still enjoy the typical dishes of Danang city at Cicilia.
Edenstar Saigon hotel
Centrally located in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City, EdenStar Saigon Hotel & Spa, formerly known as Eden Saigon Hotel, is a convenient 5-minute walk to Co-op Supermarket and within a 5-minute drive to Ben Thanh Market. The hotel greets guests with a welcome drink and features an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi access is available throughout the hotel. Furnished with a wardrobe and seating area, modern air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a personal safe, a flat-screen cable TV and minibar. En suite bathrooms come with a hairdryer, shower facilities and free toiletries.
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave w/ Amazing View- All Inclusive available at an extra cost
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Am Tien Cave, and Trang An available at an extra cost
- Da Nang: Private Tour to Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge available at an extra cost
- Da Nang: Bà Nà Hill Station and Entertainment Paradise available at an extra cost
- Da Nang: Local Street Food Walking Tour available at an extra cost
- Da Nang: Monkey Mountain, Marble Mountains & Hoi An available at an extra cost
- Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels & VIP Speedboat Tour available at an extra cost
- Ho Chi Minh City: Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnel available at an extra cost
- Ho Chi Minh City: Mekong Delta Cai Be Floating Market Day Tour available at an extra cost
- Ho Chi Minh City: Mekong Delta Small-Group Tour to My Tho and Ben Tre available at an extra cost
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO HANOI
After a 12-hour flight from the UK, you’ll finally arrive at Hanoi, where you’ll be greeted by echoes of Xin Chao! Upon arrival, check-in at the award-winning Dal Vostro Hotel & Spa. Relax and enjoy the next two nights at your hotel as you adjust to the pace of Hanoi. Spend some time in Hanoi, one of Asia's most enchanting, ancient cities, founded and developed with a history of 1000 years. Explore the cultural and historical monuments of interest in Hanoi.
HALONG BAY OVERNIGHT CRUISE
On day 4, you'll be transferred to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon arrival at the harbor, board the overnight cruise amidst more than 3,000 limestone islands regally standing in the turquoise bay. Pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood. In the afternoon, enjoy many exciting activities: go swimming around the grottos, go kayaking/rowing on a sampan into the Dark-Bright Caves, one of the most beautiful water caves on the Bay. Visit Cat Ba Island & Trung Trang Cave on Cat Ba National park. Prepare yourself for a cooking demonstration by the chef on board—afterward, feast on a spectacular dinner on a set-menu basis.
HANOI TO DA NANG - HOI AN
The next morning you'll head back to the dock, where you will be transferred back to the hotel. Later on, make your way to the airport for your flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival in Da Nang, visit the hotel in Hoi An and check-in at 4-star Cicilia Da Nang Hotel & Spa, where you'll spend the next 3 nights free at leisure. (To book a transfer, please kindly contact the travel consultant)
DA NANG TO HO CHI MINH CITY
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, make your way to the airport for your flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Once you arrive in Da Nang, visit to the 4-star EdenStar Saigon Hotel hotel located downtown. (To book a transfer, please kindly contact the travel consultant)
HO CHI MINH CITY
Today is your chance to explore Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon), a vibrant and charming city with all the conveniences of a modern city. Ho Chi Minh City is considered the heart of Vietnam. There are plenty of things for you to do in Ho Chi Minh City: The Nguyen Hue walking street with historical colonial, the rooftop bars, where you can catch a spectacular sunset or wander around the vibrant markets. (to book any tours, please do not hesitate to consult your travel consultant for more information)
SAY GOODBYE TO VIETNAM
After breakfast at the hotel, make your way to the airport for your flight back home as you recall the unforgettable memories of your holiday. (Note: Transfer will be arranged on your own. If you want to book a transfer, please kindly contact Travel Center)