Dubai And MauritiusLuxury Dubai & Mauritius Escape with 5-star accommodation and return flights!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights with Emirates from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- 3 nights in Dubai at 5-star Crowne Plaza Dubai - Festival City.
- 7 nights in Mauritius 5-star Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa.
- Bed and Breakfast basis in Dubai.
- Half Board basis in Mauritius.
- 30kg Hold luggage & 7kg Hand luggage.
- Low deposit from £50pp with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a Double or Twin Sharing basis.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between November 2021 - July 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL protected.
Crowne Plaza Dubai - Festival City
Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is located on the banks of the Dubai Creek. The 5-star hotel features 316 rooms and suites, with leisure facilities including 25m outdoor lap pool, 3 spa pools, children splash pool, and 24-hour gym. The hotel is proud to be the first non-smoking Crowne Plaza with a no-smoking policy in all rooms and public areas, offering our guests a cleaner and healthier environment during their stay. All rooms and bathrooms offer fantastic views of the creek or city skyline, equipped with high-speed internet access. Directly joined to the 38,000sq ft Event Centre, Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City is ideal for all business travellers. The hotel has three superb restaurants - Zaytoun (Olive in Arabic) all-day dining, Mazar lobby lounge, and the authentic Belgian Beer Cafe, each with stunning city and creek views. The hotel is connected directly to the Dubai Festival Mall home to record breaking Imagine show featuring water, pyrotechnics, lasers and lights spectacle.
Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa
The beautiful island nation of Mauritius is a perpetual world favourite destination, and the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa delivers a unique getaway experience. Built upon a preserved beach of the north-eastern coast that encircles the Azuri village, this exotic retreat is where their legendary hospitality shines the brightest. Ideal for couples as well as families for an enjoyable holiday. Nestled just a few steps away from the beautiful white-sandy beach, the fully furnished rooms of the Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa encompass tropical innovation with a combination of pure elegance for your absolute pleasure. Including beautiful terraces that overlook the flourishing tropical surroundings of the resort. Indulge in culinary delights at the resort's restaurants and bars and relax by the pool with a refreshing cocktail. Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa also boasts an array of land and water sports where you can revel in or unwind at the spa for a relaxing holiday.
- Dubai : Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride & Al Khayma Campa available at an extra cost.
- Dubai : Aquaventure Waterpark Admission Tickets available at an extra cost.
- Dubai :Luxury Marina Dinner Cruise with Drinks & Live Music.
- Mauritius: Private South Coast Highlights Tour available at an extra cost.
- Mauritius: Overnight Catamaran Cruise along the West Coast.
- Mauritius: Swim with the Dolphins & BBQ Lunch.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|