Kenya Culture, Safari & Beach12 nights Nairobi, Maasai Mara & Mombasa Holiday
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Internal flight from Nairobi to Mombasa.
- 3 nights in Nairobi at 5-star Sarova Stanley on bed and breakfast basis.
- 2 nights in Maasai Mara camping stay on Full board basis.
- 7 nights in Mombasa at 5-star Leopard beach on Half board basis.
- Complimentary all Maasai Mara national Park entry fees.
- Complimentary game drives in Maasai Mara.
- Complimentary transfers from Nairobi to Masai Mara.
- All transport in a customized safari car with a pop roof for game viewing and photography in Maasai Mara.
- Guide assistance at all points in Maasai Mara.
- 46kg luggage allowance.
- Book today with a £59pp low deposit, followed by 15 monthly payments of £96pp. (November 2022)
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between May - December 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Sarova Stanley, Nairobi
The Sarova Stanley is Luxury hotel connected to the convention center in Nairobi with 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a poolside bar. All 214 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. In addition to upscale touches like private pools and deep soaking tubs, guests will find LED TVs with satellite channels and premium bedding. The Sarova Stanley offers 214 air-conditioned accommodations with private pools and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. This Nairobi hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Irons/ironing boards and hair dryers can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. The Stanley Health Club includes a fitness area, a sauna, and a steam bath. Yoga and aerobics lessons are also available upon request. Kenyatta International Conference Centre is just 400 m away, while Jomo Kenyatta International Airport is 18 km away. The Nairobi National Park is 35 minutes away by car.
Leopard Beach Resort and Spa - Diani Beach
A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach!
- Nairobi: National Park & Elephant Orphanage Half-Day Tour at an extra cost.
- Nairobi National Park Half-Day Game Drive at an extra cost.
- Nairobi National Park, Elephant Sanctuary, and Giraffe Center at an extra cost.
- Mombasa: Tamarind Dinner Dhow Cruise at an extra cost.
- Mombasa: Kisite Marine Park & Wasini Island Dhow Tour at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO NAIROBI
Welcome to Magical Kenya! On arrival at the airport, make your way to check-in at the 5-star Sarova Stanley hotel. An exciting holiday begins here as you immerse in luxury.
Explore Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. You can start your adventure at Nairobi National Park, the abundant wildlife sanctuary and only Wildlife Capital in the world. You could also take a trip to the Elephant Orphanage or a trip to Hell's Gate National Park, a beautiful hidden gem in Kenya, where you can witness flamingos, buffalos, antelope, zebra and hippos. This place is perfect for long walks or bike safaris due to the unique geothermal activity.
NAIROBI TO MASAI MARANAIROBI TO MASAI MARA
Discover the most popular destination in Kenya, Masai Mara on a 3-day tour. Be picked up from Nairobi and be driven to Maasai Mara. Check-in at your accommodations on a full board basis, located in the heart of the Maasai Mara. Take a drive to the Masai Mara Nature Reserve and pass the Great Rift Valley viewpoint for jaw-dropping views. Maasai Mara Nature Reserve is considered the jewel of Kenya's wildlife viewing areas, significant wildlife conservation and wilderness areas in Africa. You'll have the opportunity to spot the Big 5—lions, leopards, elephants, buffalo, and rhinos plus several species of birds. Return to the camp for a lavish buffet dinner
During the day, continue exploring Masai Mara in search of the rich wildlife on a game drive. Enjoy picnic lunches in the reserve as you sit by the beautiful banks of the Mara River. After the game drive, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Masai Mara – Nairobi
On your 3rd day in Masai Mara, you'll go on a game drive in the Masai Mara reserve early morning, followed by breakfast. Then, drive back to Nairobi, and upon arrival, you will be dropped back at your accommodation. Relax at the resort until your flight to Mombasa, scheduled the next day.
Nairobi to Mombasa
Today you'll head to Nairobi airport and take the flight to Mombasa. Upon arrival, check-in at the 5-star Leopard Beach Resort & Spa. Take some time for yourself and relax and unwind after a few adventurous days in this beautiful hotel, situated on Kenya's finest beaches.
Mombasa, the most popular tourist destination in Kenya, is renowned globally for its beautiful beaches. So, sit back and enjoy the rest of your days at leisure, relaxing on the beach enjoying the sun and sand.
Mombasa to UK
After breakfast, check out of the resort and transfer to the Mombasa airport where you will take the flight back to the UK.