Rome & VeniceComplimentary romantic gondola ride
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Flights from London.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- 4 nights historic Italian twin centre.
- 2-night stay at the 3-star Romoli Hotel Rome.
- 2-night stay at the 3-star Aaron Hotel Venice.
- Double or twin room.
- Room only basis.
- Scenic train transfers between the city.
- Complimentary romantic gondola ride in Venice.
- Inclusive of hand luggage.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
The Romoli, a 3-star classy hotel located in Appio Latino, is a great choice for travellers who are interested in ancient landmarks, museums and monuments. The hotel being close to the city offers transport links to Rome’s most iconic places, making it ideal for those who want to enjoy plenty of sightseeing. The hotel consists of 42 spacious rooms with private bathrooms and bedroom with work desk, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and balcony options offer stunning skyline and gardens views and sophisticated furniture’s rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as HDTVs and WiFi access. Upgrade your room choices to enjoy more extra space and bathtub options. Simply call Travel Center.UK today! To reserve your special room for your special moment.
Perfectly situated 200 m from Mestre Station, the 3-star Hotel Aaron which is located in Venice provides contemporary lodging and a pleasant aura. Get to Venice in about 8 minutes via train or 12 minutes via bus. The rooms at Hotel Aaron comes with a range of contemporary luxuries, like complimentary Wi-Fi, an LCD TV, air conditioning, a fridge and a bathroom with a bath or a shower. A few rooms are situated in an annex set in front of the chief structure. The hotel consists of a warm breakfast room, bar, and a private car park. Make certain that you visit the reception where guests could locate useful maps and guide books about Venice. The active team of staff would be happy to share their treasure of local information and make your holiday extra special. Contact Travel Center UK today to book your rooms for your next holiday!
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Hold luggage available at an additional cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Tours & Excursions available at an additional cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO ROME
Welcome to Rome, the land of refined elegance, archaic richness, and a beautiful ambiance! Upon arrival check-in at the Romoli Hotel.
OLD MEETS NEW IN ROME
Start your day exploring the iconic city of Rome. Embark on an incredible journey as you experience the ancient sights of Old-World wonders and modern delights. Visit famous sites such as the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, St Peter's Basilica, and much more with your love ones and make it a memorable holiday.
ROME TO VENICE
Next, your journey will take you to Venice on a spectacular train ride from Rome. Afterward, check-in at the Aaron Hotel Venice.
A SPARK OF ROMANCE IN VENICE
Take in the beauty of the City of Canals. Explore Venice on a gondola, in a romantic atmosphere. Experience Venice as you witness waterfront piazzas, palaces, and beautiful churches. While you're here, don't forget to delight in freshly baked pastries and pasta, go to the opera or classical music performance, and do some high-end shopping.
BACK TO THE UK
After exploring these beautiful Italian cities, it's time to head back home to the UK with memories that'll last a lifetime!