Rome & VeniceItalian twin city holiday with hotels, flights, train transfers & Murano, Burano and Torcello islands day trip
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Flights from London.
- 4 nights historic Italian twin-center.
- 2 nights stay in Rome at the 4-star Oxford Hotel.
- 2 nights stay in Venice at the 4-star Hotel San Cassiano – Residenza D’epoca Ca’ Favaretto.
- Double or twin room.
- Room only basis.
- Scenic train transfers between the city.
- Complimentary Murano, Burano, and Torcello Islands day trip.
- Inclusive of hand luggage.
- Book today for £100pp deposit with flexible monthly payment plan.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2022-2023.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Located in the heart of Rome, around the corner from Via Veneto, and just a short walk from the Spanish Steps and the fashion boutiques, you can enjoy the “Dolce Vita” of the Hotel Oxford, a 4 star hotel that has been welcoming its guests in Rome since 1964. A perfect blend of hospitality, art and Italian charm will offer you an unforgettable experience. With our selection of standard, single, double, superior, family or French bed rooms, you can choose what suits you best!
Hotel San Cassiano Cà Favretto
Overlooking Venice's Grand Canal, Residenza d'Epoca San Cassiano is a 5-minute walk from Rialto Bridge. This 14th-century villa is furnished with antiques and Murano glass chandeliers. The property has no lift. All rooms at the San Cassiano are air conditioned and feature satellite TV, a minibar, and a work desk with lamp. WiFi access is available. The hot and cold buffet breakfast includes fresh fruit, as well as eggs and bacon. It is served in the Piano Nobile dining hall with terrace overlooking the canal. The Residenza d'Epoca is located in a quiet neighbourhood of Venice. It is well connected to St. Mark's Square and Santa Lucia Railway Station by Vaporetto (water bus).
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- Return transfers throughout the tour available at an extra cost.
- Hold luggage available at an additional cost.
- Hotel upgrades are available at an extra cost.
- Tours & Excursions available at an additional cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|