Krakow with Auschwitz TourExplore the rich history of Krakow Inc. an excursion to Auschwitz with hotel & return flights!
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Gatwick.
- Departures from other airports available on request (surcharges apply).
- Stay 3 nights at the 3-star Atelier or Leonne Aparthotel.
- Relax in a standard double or twin room.
- Room only basis.
- Complimentary Auschwitz-Birkenau Full-Day Guided Tour.
- Inclusive of hand luggage.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between January to September 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Atelier Aparthotel by Artery Hotels is conveniently located in a quiet area of Kraków's city centre, overlooking the beautiful Vistula River. The property offers stunning outdoor gardens and a botanical garden in the proximity to enjoy the calm of nature. It features excellent rooms along with star-class amenities for an inviting stay.
Finding an ideal family-friendly hotel in Krakow does not have to be difficult. Welcome to Leone Aparthotel, a nice option for travelers like you. Guest rooms offer a flat screen TV, a refrigerator, and a desk, and Leone Aparthotel makes getting online easy as free wifi is available. You can also take advantage of some of the amenities offered by the hotel, including a 24 hour front desk, a concierge, and a coffee shop. In addition, guests can enjoy breakfast during their visit. As an added convenience, there is paid private parking available nearby. For those interested in checking out popular landmarks while visiting Krakow, Leone Aparthotel is located a short distance from Planty Park (0.3 mi) and Cloth Hall (Sukiennice) (0.6 mi). During your visit, be sure to check out one of Krakow's popular shrimp restaurants such as Miod Malina, Szara, and Plac Nowy 1, all a short distance from Leone Aparthotel. Looking to explore? Then look no further than Main Market Square (0.6 mi), Wawel Royal Castle (0.6 mi), and Kazmierz The Former Jewish District (0.4 mi), which are some popular Krakow attractions – all conveniently located within walking distance of the hotel. Leone Aparthotel puts the best of Krakow at your fingertips, making your stay both relaxing and enjoyable.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add a Wawel Cathedral entry ticket and audio guide tour available for an additional cost.
- Add a Wieliczka Salt Mine: guided tour from Krakow available for an additional cost.
- Add an Extreme Shooting Range with Hotel Transfers available for an additional fee.
- Rates for other attractions available on request.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK to Krakow
Say hello to the start of an enthralling journey at Krakow, a destination known for its stunning monuments. arrive at the destination and make your way to the selected hotel.
Krakow Old town
On day two, making your way to south from the Old Town, the next stop of your Krakow itinerary is the famous Wawel Castle, which is hard to miss as it looms over the skyline. You have to pay to enter the castle itself, which includes entry to the Cathedral here as well as the Crown Treasury & Armory, State Rooms and more. After that, you will venture over to the former Jewish district of Kazimierz. Only a few blocks away from the edge of the Old Town lies the old Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz. Close to the Vistula River, Kazimierz also has centuries of history around each corner. What’s interesting is that the quarter has a distinctly different look and feel compared to Krakow’s Old Town. In Kazimierz, you’ll find several historic synagogues in its streets, including the 15th-century Old Synagogue. A tour of this neighborhood is advisable so that you can properly delve into its past and find spots otherwise overlooked.
Visit Auschwitz concentration camp
On day three, you'll be able to wander the streets of the city at your will before you head to the Auschwitz concentration camp. The 7-hour tour at the Auschwitz Museum & Birkenau Camp in Oswiecim will be a part of the commemoration for the victims of the holocaust.
Flight back to UK
After having history flash before your eyes in Krakow, you'll be heading back to the UK. On day four, check-out of your hotel and make your way to the airport for your flight back home. Hope you'll be back for more holidays with us!