Far East Triple CityBangkok, Kuala Lumpur & Bali trip incl. 4-star accommodation w/ breakfast & flights
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow with Qatar Airways.
- Domestic flights between Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
- 3 nights Bangkok at the 4-star Narai Hotel.
- 2 nights Kuala Lumpur at the 4-star ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre or Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- 5 nights Bali at the 4-star b Hotel Bali & Spa
- Free breakfast basis upgrade in Bali
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 3 & 6 hours.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
A 10-minute walk from Chongnonsee Skytrain Station, Narai Hotel is located in the bustling Silom. It features an outdoor pool, a well-appointed fitness center and free Wi-Fi. A free one-way shuttle service is also offered. The modern rooms at Hotel Narai are fitted with air-conditioning and private bathrooms. Each room is fitted with a minibar and TV with cable channels. Guests can enjoy a dip in the pool or work out at the fitness center. Day trips can be arranged at the tour desk. The hotel also provides a business centre and 24-hour currency exchange. Dining options at Narai Hotel include an international and Asian buffet, as well as an Italian restaurant. Light snacks and refreshing drinks are available at Scenery Lounge.
Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Centrally located, ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 750 m walk to Petronas Twin Towers. It boasts a rooftop infinity pool and a kids pool. It also features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. Every room is air-conditioned and comes with a 40-inch flat-screen TV and city view. A minibar is also provided. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a rain shower and free toiletries. Kampung Kitchen serves Malaysian and international cuisines, while Petite Paris Cafe offers snacks and coffee. Facilities at the property include meeting rooms, daily housekeeping and laundry service. Guests enjoy free shuttle and luggage storage at the 24-hour reception. KLCC LRT station and Avenue K mall are 850 m from ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre. The nearest airport is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, 33 km from the property.
b Hotel Bali & Spa
A 10-minute trip from Kuta Beach, b Hotel Bali is a 4-star modern minimalist-type hotel located in Bali with a spa, a kid’s playground, and an outdoor pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi all through the hotel. Guests who drive enjoy complimentary parking advantages. The hotel offers complimentary planned shuttle service to Double Six Beach and Seminyak region. Built with timber flooring, every air-conditioned room in b Hotel Bali is nicely adorned with artwork and fashionable interiors. They consist of a seating section, electric kettle and a flat-screen satellite TV. Some rooms have a private patio or terrace with garden or pool views. The hotel is also a 10-minute trip from Kuta region where guests could discover several shopping and dining choices. Ngurah Rai International Airport is 15-minute trip away. Staff at the 24-hour front desk could help with baggage storage and safety deposit box usage. It also offers a conference room, and it gives laundry, car hire and airport shuttle services at an extra price. Guests could revel in a range of Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines in Pangi Restaurant or in the comfort of their rooms. Call Travel Center UK today to reserve your rooms for your next holiday!
- Return transfers throughout the tour from £110 per person.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Phuket to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Singapore to your trip at an extra cost.
- Add nights in Hanoi to your trip at an extra cost.
- Floating Markets of Damnoen Saduak Cruise Day Trip from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food by Tuk-Tuk tour available at an extra cost.
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok tour available at an extra cost.
- Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Towers Admission Ticket at an extra cost.
- Malacca Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur at an extra cost.
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu, and Taman Ayun tour available at an extra cost.
- Bali Full-Day Traditional Village Sightseeing Trip with Lunch tour available at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
UK TO BANGKOK
Depart the UK on your flight to Bangkok. You will land in Bangkok the next day as the flight takes at least 12 hours.
You’ll begin your trip with three nights in Bangkok, a fabled city that features an endless collision of timeless history and modern customs. During your time in the city, you will have the opportunity to set your gaze upon immaculate shrines, steady skyscrapers, and urban malls. Explore the bustling street markets to experience a plethora of sensory treats, you get to see traders floating by on their boats, indulge in street food and introduce your taste buds to a smorgasbord of flavors and witness the ambient atmosphere around you. Narai Hotel is located in the bustling Silom. It features an outdoor pool, a well-appointed fitness centre and free Wi-Fi. A free one-way shuttle service is also offered.
Spend a few days discovering vibrant Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city that will strike you with its stunning skylines, world-class cuisine and eclectic mix of cultures of Malaysia’s capital city. You will be staying at the 4* Ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre, which is centrally located, ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a 750 m walk to Petronas Twin Towers. It boasts a rooftop infinity pool and a kids pool. It also features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. Check out from your the hotel and fly to Denpasar Bali, check into your hotel in Bali.
A place of cultural and spiritual prevalence, it’s only right that your meditative experience of Bali awards you the opportunity to unwind. You’ll spend the next five nights of your trip on the Indonesian island, enjoying a rejuvenating stay in Bali. A 10-minute drive from Kuta Beach, b Hotel Bali is a contemporary minimalist-style hotel with a spa, a children's playground, and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi throughout its premises. Guests who drive enjoy free parking privileges. The hotel provides free scheduled shuttle service to Double Six Beach and Seminyak area.
BALI TO THE UK
Check out from your hotel in Bali and make your way to the Bali International Airport and return home.