Solana Hotel & SpaMellieha - Full board basis
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Direct flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- 3 or 5 nights at the 4-star Solana Hotel & Spa.
- Double or twin standard.
- Full board basis.
- 1 small bag only included.
- Deposit from £60 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between 2021-2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Solana Hotel & Spa
Solana is a 4-star hotel which is 10 minutes walk from the Mellieha Bay. A flawless mix of luxury, stylishness and standard pick from their collection of recently refurbished rooms, suites and studios. It has 165 rooms and all are of high quality. Every room is adorned in a current-ultra-modern style and provides brilliant amenities plus an en-suite bathroom, twin/double beds, separately-run central heating and air-conditioning, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-bar (supplied on demand), hairdryer, direct-dial telephone and a dependable Wi-Fi connection. The Luxury Suite is the most wanted room type; these rooms are on the top floors and enjoy lots of sunlight and a huge balcony which really provides an exceptional Maltese holiday encounter. The rooftop balcony with pool is a true feature swim over to the seasonal bar where you could get drinks without ever leaving the pool. Other than the rooftop pool, the Solana Hotel & Spa also has an indoor pool (heated October - May), in case it’s too sunny, hot, or windy outside. Enjoy first-rate dining and a try the Mediterranean at the three restaurants; the Prickly Pear, Tosca Restaurant and Bellini Restaurant or have a beverage with a view at Top Deck the poolside bar or check out the Lobby Bar.
- Add an additional baggage at an extra charge.
- Room upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Meal upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Return private transfers at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta national aquarium entrance ticket £15 per person.
- Add an additional Malta hop-on hop-off bus tour £19 per person.
- Add an additional Gozo, Comino, Blue lagoon, & Sea caves: full-day sightseeing tour £24 per person.
- Add an additional City Sightseeing Gozo hop-on hop-off bus tour £18 per person.
- Add an additional Blue Grotto and sunday market at Marsaxlokk fishing village tour £27 per person (available on Sundays only).
- Add an additional 'Game of Thrones' filming locations tour £62 per person (available on Saturdays only).
- Add an additional Malta guided segway adventure tour £64 per person.
- Add an additional full-day quad bike tour of Gozo with lunch £95 per person (available on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays only).
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Flight to Malta
Depart on your direct flight from the UK to Malta. arrive at the destination and check in to the selected hotel.
Take pleasure in the beauty of Mellieha, overlooking the gorgeous sandy beach of Mellieha Bay, one of the most popular beaches in Malta. Kissed by warm, crystal-clear waters, offering excellent facilities and ideal for families. When in Mellieha, make sure you to visit the most famous attractions such as the Mellieha Parish Church, Madonna Statue, Marian Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieha, The White Tower, Ghadira - Sandy Beach, Selmun Palace, Popeye Village, The Red Tower & More.
Flight back to the UK
After an exciting break, check out from the hotel and take your flight back to the UK.