Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Golden SandsGolden bay - Bed & breakfast
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Direct flights from London heathrow or Gatwick.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- 3 nights at the 5-star Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Golden Sands.
- Double or twin standard.
- Bed & breakfast basis.
- 1 small bag only included.
- Deposit from £60 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September to December 2021.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Golden Sands
The Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Malta Golden Sands is the most exclusive Five Star Resort & Spa in Malta. Brilliantly located on the edge of a cliff overlooking Malta's unique Sandy beach, Golden Bay, the Resort offers an unforgettable experience with breathtaking sea and country views. The location commands one of the best sites on the Island of Malta, a short drive southwards to St. Paul's Bay and the town of Bugibba and a ten-minute drive Northwards to the ferryboat that connects to Gozo, Malta's sister Island. The rooms are tastefully furnished to a very high standard and in room facilities will include all the comforts associated with a five star resort and will meet the refined tastes of leisure and business travelers alike.
- Add an additonal baggage at an extra charge.
- Room upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Return private transfers at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta hop-on hop-off bus tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Gozo, Comino, Blue lagoon, & Sea caves: full-day sightseeing tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta guided segway adventure tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Blue Grotto and sunday market at Marsaxlokk fishing village tour at an extra charge (Tour available on Sundays only).
- Add an additional 'Game of Thrones' filming locations tour at an extra charge (Tour available on Saturdays only).
- Add an additional Malta national aquarium entrance ticket at an extra charge.
- Add an additional full-day quad bike tour of Gozo with lunch at an extra charge.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Flight to Malta
Depart on your direct flight from the UK to Malta. arrive at the destination and check in to the selected hotel.
Spend your days on the beautiful Golden Bay, nestled on the edge of the stunning countryside and lapped by the waters of the Mediterranean. Golden Bay is the second-largest sandy beach in Malta. Enjoy the plethora of facilities, including sun lounges, umbrellas, restaurants, and easy access for those with small children. This beach is ideal for families, couples and solo travellers, with plenty of beach activities and sunbathing space.
Flight back to the UK
After an exciting break, check out from the hotel and take your flight back to the UK.