Maritim Antonine Hotel & SpaMellieha - Half board
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Direct flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- 4 nights at the 4-star Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa.
- Double or twin standard.
- Half board basis.
- 1 small bag only included.
- Deposit from £60 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2021 to April 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa
The 3-star Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa is located in the hillside hamlet of Mellieha, 1 km from Malta’s biggest beach. It consists of sweeping ocean and country sights, and it is only 25 km from Malta International Airport. Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa comprises of 3 pools, one of which is a heated indoor pool, and a sauna. There is also a modern fitness center and several contemporary treatments obtainable. Wi-Fi all through the hotel is complimentary. All large, stylish and air conditioned, the rooms come fitted with satellite TV and complimentary coffee-making amenities, and a few have a view of the ocean, garden, or metropolis. Guests could enjoy a range of food at the hotel restaurants, which provide indoor and outdoor dining areas. During the summer months, pool-side BBQs are also organized.
- Add an additonal baggage at an extra charge.
- Room upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Return private transfers at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta hop-on hop-off bus tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Gozo, Comino, Blue lagoon, & Sea caves: full-day sightseeing tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta guided segway adventure tour at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Blue Grotto and sunday market at Marsaxlokk fishing village tour at an extra charge (Tour available on Sundays only).
- Add an additional 'Game of Thrones' filming locations tour at an extra charge (Tour available on Saturdays only).
- Add an additional Malta national aquarium entrance ticket at an extra charge.
- Add an additional full-day quad bike tour of Gozo with lunch at an extra charge.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Flight to Malta
Depart on your direct flight from the UK to Malta. arrive at the destination and check in to the selected hotel.
Take pleasure in the beauty of Mellieha, overlooking the gorgeous sandy beach of Mellieha Bay, one of the most popular beaches in Malta. Kissed by warm, crystal-clear waters, offering excellent facilities and ideal for families. When in Mellieha, make sure you to visit the most famous attractions such as the Mellieha Parish Church, Madonna Statue, Marian Sanctuary of Our Lady of Mellieha, The White Tower, Ghadira - Sandy Beach, Selmun Palace, Popeye Village, The Red Tower & More.
Flight back to the UK
After an exciting break, check out from the hotel and take your flight back to the UK.