Luxury MaltaSt Julian's - Bed & breakfast - Gozo island tour -Transfers
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return Direct flights from London Heathrow or Gatwick.
- Departures from other airports available on request (Surcharges apply).
- 3 nights at the 5-star Corinthia St George's Bay.
- Sea view room.
- Bed & breakfast basis.
- Return private transfers.
- Complimentary Gozo, Comino, Blue Lagoon, & Sea Caves - Full-Day Sightseeing tour.
- 1 small bag only included.
- Deposit from £60 per person.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2021 to April 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
Corinthia St George's Bay
Situated at the water's edge, Corinthia Hotel St George's Bay is a majestic spectacle overlooking the entrance to a wide, sweeping bay. With stunning, panoramic views over the sparkling Mediterranean and a spacious, stepped lido, our hotel is the perfect place to enjoy the glorious Maltese sunshine. Luxury and elegance abound in this beautiful sea-view hotel, where the warmth of genuine Maltese hospitality greets every guest. A haven for water sports fans and diving enthusiasts, as well as those desiring a more restful retreat, Corinthia St George's Bay is the ultimate five-star destination on the historical island of Malta, the heart of the Mediterranean.
- Add an additonal baggage at an extra charge.
- Room upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Meal upgrades available at an extra charge.
- Add an additional Malta national aquarium entrance ticket £15 per person.
- Add an additional Malta hop-on hop-off bus tour £19 per person.
- Add an additional City Sightseeing Gozo hop-on hop-off bus tour £18 per person.
- Add an additional Blue Grotto and sunday market at Marsaxlokk fishing village tour £27 per person (available on Sundays only).
- Add an additional 'Game of Thrones' filming locations tour £62 per person (available on Saturdays only).
- Add an additional Malta guided segway adventure tour £64 per person.
- Add an additional full-day quad bike tour of Gozo with lunch £95 per person (available on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays only).
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Flight to Malta
Depart on your direct flight from UK to Malta. arrive at the destination and check in to the selected hotel.
St Julian's Stay
Take some time to enjoy the beautiful village of St Julian's located alongside Malta's Northern coastline. Visit Paceville, an area at the core of St Julian's, known for its vibrant nightlife and clubbing, offering a range of bars and nightclubs for a great night out. Ideally, couples and groups can enjoy great food and entertainment.
Take a full-day island tour
After the breakfast, engross in a full day of sightseeing, in Gozo. Enjoy the beautiful beaches and other intriguing sites in Malta. Jaunt on over to Comino islands, with natural rock formations, clear waters and a blue lagoon with shallow, blue-hued waters. Explore the sea caves and grottos for a unique experience and head back to the resort.
Flight back to the UK
After an exciting luxury break, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to the UK.