New York & Las VegasTwin City in USA with complimentary breakfast
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London Heathrow with United Airlines.
- Domestic flights between New York & Las Vegas.
- 3 Nights New York at the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton - Chelsea.
- 3 nights Las Vegas at the 4-star SAHARA Las Vegas.
- Room only basis.
- 1-day complimentary breakfast at New York hotel.
- 07-10kg hand luggage allowance & 20-23kg luggage allowance.
- Flights may include stopovers between 4 & 6 hours.
- Low deposit available with flexible payment plans.
- Prices are based on a double sharing room.
- Call us for single occupancy charges.
- Valid to travel on selected dates between September 2021 to April 2022.
- Supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Prices and taxes are correct at the time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ABTA & ATOL Protected.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York
This hotel is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, 420 meters from Madison Square Garden Arena. The hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. 28th Street Subway Station is 322 meters away. Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton - Chelsea have a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a work desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.
SAHARA Las Vegas
Expansive seasonal outdoor pools, gourmet restaurants and a spa and wellness centre are featured at the SAHARA Las Vegas. Free WiFi is provided. Las Vegas Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive. Views of the surrounding area can be viewed from the terrace of SAHARA Las Vegas. A casino, a nightclub and on-site shops are offered. Free parking is provided.
- Room upgrades available at an extra cost.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck, New York excursion available from £45 per person.
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour from £55 per person.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Admission ticket from £32 per person.
- Liberty Helicopter Tour from £185 per person.
- Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk from £150 per person.
- Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation from £90 per person.
- The High Roller at The LINQ Las Vegas admission from £30 per person.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
ARRIVE IN NEW YORK
Depart the UK on your flight to New York. Check in at the DoubleTree by Hilton - Chelsea Located within half a mile of the cafés and boutiques of the Kings Road and Chelsea Harbour. It's a two-minute walk to Imperial Wharf railway station, providing links to Central London attractions. Stamford Bridge, home to Chelsea Football Club, is a mile from our door. Enjoy a warm DoubleTree cookie on arrival and our on-site Grill Restaurant.
Hit the bright lights of the Big Apple for a couple of days and soak up the inimitable buzz of one of the world's true great cities. Whether it's your first or fifth New York city break, you'll always discover something new. Go off the beaten track in Soho or discover your inner hipster in trendy Williamsburg. Whatever your passion, you'll find something you love in New York City.
NEW YORK TO LAS VEGAS
Check out of your hotel and head to a New York Airport for your internal flight to Las Vegas. Check in at the Stratosphere Hotel located on Las Vegas Boulevard as a gateway from the North Strip to downtown.
Enjoy Las Vegas at your own pace. There's no place on earth quite like Las Vegas. They say it's an adult playground and that couldn't be more true. Look forward to high-end shopping, world class casinos and Michelin star dining. You can of course do as little or as much as you want here though, so why not just kick back by the pool and soak up the Nevada sunshine?
RETURN TO UK
Check out of your hotel in Las Vegas and make your way to the Airport for your flight back home.