Lux South Ari Atoll MaldivesAn all-inclusive holiday at a 5-star resort with return flights & seaplane transfers
- All Holiday Deals
The footprints of your next getaway
- Return flights from London.
- Regional airport departures available at an additional supplement cost (subject to seat availability).
- Stay 7 or 10 nights at 5-star LUX* South Ari Atoll Resort and Villas.
- Beach Pavilion.
- All-Inclusive basis.
- Return airport seaplane transfers.
- Complimentary access to spa, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, and pool.
- Complimentary access to Cafe LUX*.
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities in the room.
- 25% Savings applied.
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 bookings on SALE now - Price Guarantee.
- FREE amendments of travel dates.
- FREE Cancellations (Subject to re-booking).
- 25kgs baggage allowance per person.
- Deposit from £29 per person.
- Single occupancy options are available.
- Booking amendments are offered if your holiday is cancelled due to Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Some facilities and activities may come at an extra charge.
- A tourist tax may be payable locally and is not included.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- ATOL & ABTA protected.
LUX South Ari Atoll Resort & Villas
Whether seeking a peaceful hideaway or active adventure, the picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu is home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, a luxury resort where your fantasy of a laid-back, desert island paradise is about to come true. Here, you’ll discover 193 private villas, dotted at the water’s edge along two miles of powder fine beaches and perched on stilts above a crystal lagoon. On land or above water, sunset facing or sunrise, these super spacious rooms and suites bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. With a 5-Star PADI dive centre, the resort’s limpid waters are a diver’s nirvana but there’s an equal abundance of snorkelling and opportunities to visit the resident whale sharks. LUX* South Ari Atoll also offers two infinity pools, floodlit tennis courts and a Technogym fitness centre while the LUX* Me spa is host to a wellness concierge and a menu of indulgent and stimulating treatments. LUX* wouldn’t be LUX* without a few surprises. Expect island-roasted coffee in Café LUX*, impromptu screenings at Cinema Paradiso and the chance to hang your hopes on our magical tree of wishes.
- Upgrade to Business Class from £1999 per person.
- 7 Nights stay in beach villa at an extra cost.
- 7 Nights stay in beach pool villa at an extra cost.
- 7 Nights stay in romantic pool water villa at an extra cost.
- 7 Nights stay in temptation pool water villa at an extra cost.
Dates & Prices
Other durations are also available
Dates & Prices
Other Durations Are Also Available
|Dates||Nights||Price (fr)||Deposit (fr)|
The story of your holiday!
Enjoy your journey as you fly to the Maldives. Upon arrival, meet and greet a resort representative at Velana International Airport. Revel in complimentary refreshments and massages, while you wait for your transfer flight to the Ari Atoll Resort & Villas.
You'll be delighted on an all-inclusive stay at the LUX* South Ari Atoll, a perfect place for affordable luxury on a picture-perfect island. Relax in the laid-back vibes of the resort, with unspoilt beaches ideal for snorkelling, whale-shark spotting and the stunning lagoon for diving activities. Enjoy the resort's entertainment that includes pop-up cinema screenings on the beach, musical performances and more! Rejuvenate at the resort's ocean-view spa, with facilities for ultimate relaxation. If that is not enough, simply sit back, and tranquillize, by the two turquoise pools, as you take in the spectacular views of a Maldivian sunset. In addition to this, relish on the island's street food or delectable cuisine available throughout the resort's restaurants and bars.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to the Male International Airport for your flight back home.